Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

dancer is my favorite boss so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

drat Prince Lothric might be my favorite boss so far. Prince Lothric, Dancer and Pontiff are my top 3 so far.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

orphan is my favorite boss of all time and knight artorias is second

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

i think ludwig is probably my favorite boss. artorias is definitely up there, maybe even 2. defiled amy is the biggest surge of adrenaline i've ever felt beating a souls boss.

god I forgot about that fucker

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Is Soul of Cinder the last boss?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I went to untended graves and holy poo poo...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

he keeps kicking my rear end

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

i'm embarassed to say i never beat the last DLC. i got distracted by something, and abandoned my playthrough.

same here. i didnt really like it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you can kill weird things that make the angels die and they don't respawn, I bashed my head against earthern peak for a while before realising this

Ya I killed it accidentally and then died and when I came back it was gone FTw. You just have to find where they are I guess. gently caress the two knights at the beginning

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What does ember(s) next to the bonfire name mean? I don't remember that being there before.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yeah that part is insane.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

got to the last boss, seems like a really sick fight so far.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

bokealoke posted:

any advice for darkeater midir?

staying in front of it is where ive seen the most success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

a black man can finally beat dark souls

• Locked thread