Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

please stop casually spoiling poo poo thanks

There's snow on this bitch. The final boss is the ghost of Christmas past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

goferchan posted:

did i ruin anything if i instantly ran up and attacked the knight NPC outside the chapel doors? he didn't aggrieved but he called me a stupid hollow and teleported away .... oops

thats such a noob move bro.. do not fire unless fired upon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Control Volume posted:

Rediscovered that the hardest boss in dark souls is those loving titanite demons at the bottom of sens

Keep my name out your drat mouth.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I beat Artorias my first try.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

rediscover watched me stream ds3 and all he'd talk about was how everything i was doing was easy and he beat it all his first try high on benzos

that didn't happen

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's normal to want people to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

one time i was staying over at a friends house and it was like 3am and we were both playing dark souls side by side (epic) and we both found a vagrant at the same place. he didnt understand why i was going like oooooh dude no way so i dont hang out iwth him anymore

• Locked thread