Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
reposting for any imps who wanna get swole while playing one of the best games of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Benny D posted:

Body weight squats >_<

i need to do at least 100 of those before i even feel anything lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

maybe single player wont be but i'm confident pvp will be leagues better than bloodbornes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

AHungryRobot posted:

I stopped playing through DS2 after getting through the AIDS-infested Iron Passage and fighting Smelter Demon: Cool Ranch flavor.

that part definitely sucked but i one shotted blue smelter and felt pretty powerful

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yes I'm a Gamer

Yes I work out

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

personally i would replace the tricep dips with diamond pushups or even planks in that workout

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

I'm 5'9" aka 69 inches.

same

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i think pc players get this before ps4 people and im doing anger pushups about it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

falling asleep to the countdown timer on my ps4

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Benny D posted:

I preordered the English version and it definitely unlocks at midnight so idk what everyone is on about with console release being later

i read wrong :shrug:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

in mere hours we will all be spoiled, gamer

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

tumor looking batty posted:

i just have to survive the next um (does some math) 20 hours

i just want today to be over im debating sleeping all day

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this is the worst part

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

frank.club posted:

Rename it to Salt and Sanctuary Ripoff

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

I have always named my first char Hambubger since DS1/DS2/BB and will uphold the tradition

I name mine Tony Bumbo even though i choose female every time

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Goodbye for now, thread. I might pop in to post a streaming link i guess but thats it.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://www.twitch.tv/wulgus streamin if you wanna watch

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

its flearking here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, cya in about 2 months :-)

:)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

please spoil me on how i join other covenants thank you

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

undead settlement: over and past the rooftops covered in little thief guys, theres a friendly enemy with a cage on his back. talk to him. theres also a hole in the second floor in a different building in the area, drop through to find a second covenant.

those are the first two, good luck

i have the items for 2nd and 3rd covenants but ive been drinking all day and how do i use them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

equip covenants in the far right slot past the rings. ive never used either of those covenants though but id assume you just leave a soapstone thing for both

Im retarded thank you!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

you get summoned for the third boss instantly. jeez

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i love this game im so happy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Benny D posted:

As much ask wanted to solo my first english playthrough coop is insane right now, I get summoned within a second of dropping my sign

yeah same lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

I challenge every knight I see and invariably get owned or burn all my estus before fighting the area boss. I've probably died 30 times but I'm having so much fun

thats so many pushups

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Im not getting any upvoted messages despite leaving lots. :smith:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Action Tortoise posted:

does crystal sage have a pattern to where she teleports based on the crystals that form or is it just randomly all over the area?

also, holy poo poo form 2 is insane and i can't wait to finally beat that.

random i think. I just beat it. at a certain point she stopped teleporting and let me wail on her

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

apropos to nothing posted:

welp, its the best game ever made

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

anyone having trouble getting pulled for watchdogs?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i loving love this game so much. i keep starting new characters to try out new stuff lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

pon alien posted:

How long does it take to get a rapier, I love the assassin's estoc but I'm starting as a merc.

its near the big fuckoff knight with the halberd who does the 7fucking spin attack

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Infinity Gaia posted:

Man what the heck is up with this watchdogs covenant. I've had this stupid medal on for an hour and nothing. I think at one point I was about to get ONE bite but I was fighting a giant crab and got hit by the grab attack I was so surprised and I think that made the invasion fail. I feel like something's messed up here.

yeah same for me. i got one bite exactly one time. i posted about this before but my irl friend said he was getting summoned within seconds every time and actually had a hard time removing the covenant item because of it, so it works for some people at least

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Purple phantoms were a great idea

ive spent the last 3 hours helping people thru the settlement and then when they meet the guy in the hanging cage i kick them off the ledge. im like 3 items away from leveling the covenant up

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

Ohhhh I want that. I'll keep an eye out for them, I've only found sunlight and blue covenants

its in the settlement but its not very obvious how to get it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

i found 2 more bonfires in undead settlement and i really want whatever was hanging from that body way up above that i cut loose but it seems like a real pain in the rear end to get. i will persevere though

its not super great don't worry. and there's still a lot to see in the area!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

on my furthest character im maybe 5 or 6 bosses in and i've had the same number of moments where i've said "oh fuckin cool! sweet!" out loud

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

sector_corrector posted:

speaking of 4th boss, this strange glitch happened to me while i was co-oping it. i'm pretty sure there's no spoilers in the thumbnail, but i hid it just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_l8MfpTRE

and it never came back, either...

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

low level pvp is so goddamn fun, i know high level is going to be insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

Settlement hidden miniboss: Bort-orias is amazing lol. I derp in there with no estus, melee shieldless battle ensues, I get his health down to a sliver and he does the same to me, I tear rear end out of the room to get a wall between me and him and cast an emergency heal, get half my health back, notice with relief that he seems to be leashed to his room and wont pursue me, I exploit this with a thrown firebomb and suddenly he Artorias-spin attacks out of the room I thought he was trapped in and OHKOs me. I dont know whats up with these icy beast knights but they are so drat awesome.

wait what? the one down the elevator?

• Locked thread