Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

notable new control stuff:
-hold the down button to auto select your estus flask
-you can run in any direction while locked on
-press r3 in the equip menu to hide the main panel. good for checking out your fashion while youre changing equipment
-1handed jumping attacks now have a really fast r1 attack you can do at the end

I liked having buttons just to heal tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

goferchan posted:

I started a fresh save last week on SotFS because I never played the DLC but I barely got through forest of fallen giants before getting bored . The area design sucks so bad .... in DS1/Bloodborne it feels like you're running around actual architecture and it feels real but poo poo like Heide's Tower and Iron Keep basically feel like reject Bowser levels from Mario 64

Heide's tower looks really cool though. I love the areas of DS2 that use the sea, I feel like souls games underused the sea before it

Larry Parrish posted:

The true question is, will I ever have anything equipped in the item bar besides orbs, soapstones, maybe a buff consumable or the one that gets rid of poison, and estus.
I also liked it when you could put uncommonly used items like soapstone/messengers on a different shortcut (Select, touchpad) does DS3 do that

• Locked thread