Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
It's weird to see an anime where the main characters acts somewhat normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Also the guy actually sounds like a person.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

drilldo squirt posted:

It's weird to see an anime where the main characters acts somewhat normal.

drilldo squirt posted:

Also the guy actually sounds like a person.

Is it though?

This show is really pretty :stwoon:

:kimchi:

Knorth fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Apr 19, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Keep up the good work, Knorth.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
http://i.imgur.com/ImiNuxK.gifv

:3:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

On the lookout for booty like

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i really like that nao's eyes contract entirely when she is confused by something. she looks like an entirely different person, it completely changes her appearance

her trusting in the luck judgement was :3

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
That thing with Chinatsu's cheeks -- I totally did that with my younger sibling when he was about that age. Kids with cute cheeks, makes you wanna mush 'em!! :kimchi:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

DrSunshine posted:

That thing with Chinatsu's cheeks -- I totally did that with my younger sibling when he was about that age. Kids with cute cheeks, makes you wanna mush 'em!! :kimchi:

If they didn't want their cheeks smushed, they shouldn't have made such silly faces :colbert: :cheeky:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

the best.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Where's my dickbutt version

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Rodyle posted:

Where's my dickbutt version

I was already expecting that when I first saw the gif.

I am a broken person.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Third episode was fun, I like Makoto's older sis. :3:

Chinatsu's long delayed "Another wierdo..." :allears:

Also someone get a gif of the finch's challenge.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Ahhh what a good episode! The sister was very charming :3: and that whole first half was pretty much perfect. Really liked Makoto not understanding the uncle, and the pheasant :buddy:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Good birds.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

a kitten posted:

Good birds.

:yeah:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Flying Witch is really effective at making me want to move out to the relative countryside.

Rotoru
Sep 3, 2011

1st Flying Witch Scout Brigade reporting for duty. :3:

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Something about Makoto's gesture and exasperated tone of voice here just cracks me up:

Kytrarewn fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 24, 2016

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

For some reason this frame from the opening kills me every time.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

:yeah::yeah:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

This face killed me.

https://a.pomf.cat/pyhcqj.webm

If I had to pick at something, it would just be that the subs for the uncle were far too understandable :v:

Kibibit posted:

For some reason this frame from the opening kills me every time.

:lol:

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
This show is so chill, I love it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Man, this is the season for calm dudes. There's Alpha Omega Nova from Luluco, Tanaka who's always listless and sleepy, and this guy here with his astonishingly soothing voice. Bring on the calm dudes!!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

z0glin Warchief posted:

If I had to pick at something, it would just be that the subs for the uncle were far too understandable :v:

Agreed. As a proofreader who loves doing accents ... I was slightly disappointed that they only threw in a couple 'ya's, and whatnot.

But still, another perfectly good 23 minutes wasted watching one of the best shows of the season. With the smuggest cat.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am happy that the eternally superior character design has gone to a good character.

anime as of late has been very generous lately with dark skin + white hair. there's that girl from fate/magical girls, there's this girl (did we ever get her name, i forget), the promo art for big order shows one but ain't seen her in the op, probably many others i'm forgetting

and yeah this is a super chill and great show

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Pretty weeds!

http://i.imgur.com/yxIjysy.gifv

I hope the sister comes back, she's cool and pretty!

Knorth fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Apr 24, 2016

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i'm glad chinatsu is so used to makoto now! a far cry from that first episode already

i'm tempted to read the manga, but i shouldn't.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I read the manga after the first episode and it was very good so you should if you need more flying witch.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh my God, Chitose going wild in the background while Kei is introducing Makoto to Nao is :3: as hell.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

You guys should've been reading the manga to begin with!!

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
If the show keeps following the manga as well as it has been, she'll absolutely be back.

Chinatsu's Typhoon description is not wrong.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I read the manga after the first episode and it was very good so you should if you need more flying witch.

maybe after the season ends. I'm very much enjoying this going by at its own pace

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Jintor posted:

i'm glad chinatsu is so used to makoto now! a far cry from that first episode already

i'm tempted to read the manga, but i shouldn't.

If you're worried about knowing the stuff that's going to happen, then sure, I'd stay away from the manga. Like I mentioned, the anime is following the manga really well.

However, after the show is done, or even episode by episode, I would absolutely seek out the manga and read it. It's just as good as the show.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh my god the ED is so cute!!!!

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I feel like this is probably a show that's just as good whether you've read the source material or not.

I'm also pretty impressed that it's apparently the author's first (professional?) work.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah i read the manga ages ago and still enjoy the anime

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Onean posted:

If you're worried about knowing the stuff that's going to happen, then sure, I'd stay away from the manga. Like I mentioned, the anime is following the manga really well.

However, after the show is done, or even episode by episode, I would absolutely seek out the manga and read it. It's just as good as the show.

Only problem with that is that the anime skipped around a bit. Not a big deal at all, but yeah. Just wait till the season is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Has it? I'll have to double check then, I suppose.

• Locked thread