Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I couldn't help myself and just read what's available for the manga.

:3:

Can't wait to see more of the characters now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I dunno, it's a three way tie between this, Non Non Biyori, and Encouragement of Climb for me. :(

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I don't know where she came from, but she's here for a little while, I suppose. I was thinking it was about time to switch, so I'm glad someone pushed me to actually make a decision, eventually.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

:3:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
If the show keeps following the manga as well as it has been, she'll absolutely be back.

Chinatsu's Typhoon description is not wrong.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Jintor posted:

i'm glad chinatsu is so used to makoto now! a far cry from that first episode already

i'm tempted to read the manga, but i shouldn't.

If you're worried about knowing the stuff that's going to happen, then sure, I'd stay away from the manga. Like I mentioned, the anime is following the manga really well.

However, after the show is done, or even episode by episode, I would absolutely seek out the manga and read it. It's just as good as the show.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Has it? I'll have to double check then, I suppose.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Huh, so they are! My bad.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
This and Tanaka-kun is Always Listless are my two favorite shows this season. So good. :allears:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

mpyro posted:

This anime is really cute. Any others like it?

I'd check out Encouragement of Climb. That's only the second season, though the first is easy enough to find without looking too hard. It's relatively short, with the first season being 13 roughly 5 minute episodes. The second is a little more regular, with 24 episodes just over 13 minutes.

It's not really surreal, but it's ridiculously charming and very relaxing.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
How many times can Chinatsu and :3: go together before it's too many? I don't know, but I don't think we're there yet.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Kibibit posted:

I think she's been there since the first ep.

Also, during the mandrake scene, Inukai and the younger witch from the cafe were shown.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
No... :negative:

At least we get two episodes next week.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Please watch the last episode.

It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Hmmmm. I dunno. I think Makoto has a good run for best big sister for Chinatsu. I don't care if they're actually cousins.

That would leave bestest for Akane. I'm okay with this.

• Locked thread