Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Phobophilia posted:

did they really animate the mandrake in ones just to make it freakier

:yeah:

I love when it crosses its little arms. :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Third episode was fun, I like Makoto's older sis. :3:

Chinatsu's long delayed "Another wierdo..." :allears:

Also someone get a gif of the finch's challenge.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

I like how chill about this magic business Chinatsu has gotten. Over a couple episodes she's gone from "Ahh! Scary Bird Guy! :frogsiren:" to "Kawaii Dog Girl! :syoon:" and it's great.

The mom's non-reaction was great, everyone is great. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Dan7el posted:

The older sister doesn't even help out around the house. She just eats, sleeps, and casts spells that seem to always cause problems to others -- the massive amount of crows for her sister for that first spell, turning her friend into a were-fox or whatever, and today's stuff.

Yeah, she's the best. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

VostokProgram posted:

i love this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Gyra_Solune posted:

10/10, loved this show to pieces and I will gladly embrace more of it. The only flaw is that there's not yet more of it.

• Locked thread