Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

:yeah:

I love when it crosses its little arms. :buddy:

It looks so disappointed at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

This is as wonderfully, entertainingly boring as Non Non Biyori.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

AOTS

That's some really horrible cursed candy.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Knorth posted:

I love beef stew :cry:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Yeah. Using :) is ALWAYS suspicious. ALWAYS!

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Shouldn't Makoto have known the effects of those basic spells. I get the feeling that she's a bad witch.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

She's also bad at flying.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I think I know why her parents want her to finish high school.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Something I thought about when I read the manga as well, but: Isn't it SUPER rude that she used magic to make the ghost visible?

I mean, yes, she is super cute and that bow is so bouncy, but she's really shy and doesn't reveal herself because she doesn't want to be seen. To force her to become visible like that is ... a ghoastly invasion of privacy.

Yeah, super rude! :(

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

Makoto's just a wee little bit on the :downs: side, isn't she? It's adorable.

Yes! :allears:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Akane's walking paper cranes were the perfect mixture of ridiculous and cute.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I would love living on that whale. Also I wouldn't directly poop on it, so it would be ok for the whale I think.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

aots

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

10/10, loved this show to pieces and I will gladly embrace more of it. The only flaw is that there's not yet more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Oh, by the way. Do you need a special or a regular camera to take a picture of the whael?

• Locked thread