Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is a drat cute show. I'll be catching this weekly. Needs more witch hats though to reach peak cute witches being cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

We all have our flaws.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I read the manga after the first episode and it was very good so you should if you need more flying witch.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I am extremely appreciative of the effort put into animating Chito. He is the cutest kitty, but I do wish Kenny would have come along for the trip.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

And she's also bad at making potions! What witchy thing is she good at then?!

Being cute, the most important witch skill.
Though Chinatsu has her beat on that front.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This show keeps getting better. It's ridiculous.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chito is amazing, but I also want more Kenny.
Significantly more Kenny even. Maybe even a full series of Chito and Kenny just doing cat things.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He is a perfect and talented boy, so I expect nothing less of him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The OP single comes out on 22nd of June and I've just looked at my watch and it says "that's way too far away."

It's listed on the official site here, which is expectedly cute as hell if you've not been on it.
http://www.flyingwitch.jp/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

krnhotwings posted:

I loved how Akane and Al were mirroring their sleeping positions.

Al is Inukai's mouse, Kenny is Akane's cat.

Akane is the best of all. She's awesome.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

We had home ec in school. The teacher was an insufferable arsehole who would nitpick everything you did and the second and found something, she kicked you out of class for the rest of the lesson. It was atrocious.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't think the dude who draws it has done much more than the show so probably not happening.

I'm not down with this though. I need Flying Witch in my life.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I would be fine with it if season 2 of this started today or tomorrow or the day after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctV3yVczbck
The full version of the OP has quite a different flow to it

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Jun 26, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's around 5 or 6 chapters of the Manga that weren't adapted so far if you need to scratch the itch and they're really good but we're a long way away from S2 if they won't make OC.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Peers into your soul
How do you make this without giving her a Chito???

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-DOL-9010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It looks like a Realdoll.

• Locked thread