Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am happy that the eternally superior character design has gone to a good character.

anime as of late has been very generous lately with dark skin + white hair. there's that girl from fate/magical girls, there's this girl (did we ever get her name, i forget), the promo art for big order shows one but ain't seen her in the op, probably many others i'm forgetting

and yeah this is a super chill and great show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
cat should be the focus of more anime

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Knorth posted:

Oh my gosh Nao is the best! :kimchi:

how many seconds until the internet turns this into That One Face

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
alternately, the true protagonist is a cat, not a witch

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
why is chinatsu so powerful

she and chiharu from kuromukuro should hang out and either become best friends or bitter wuxia rivals and that should be the sequel to both shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
10/10, loved this show to pieces and I will gladly embrace more of it. The only flaw is that there's not yet more of it.

• Locked thread