Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jintor
May 19, 2014

i really like that nao's eyes contract entirely when she is confused by something. she looks like an entirely different person, it completely changes her appearance

her trusting in the luck judgement was :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i'm glad chinatsu is so used to makoto now! a far cry from that first episode already

i'm tempted to read the manga, but i shouldn't.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I read the manga after the first episode and it was very good so you should if you need more flying witch.

maybe after the season ends. I'm very much enjoying this going by at its own pace

Jintor
May 19, 2014

nin nin nin nin NYA

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Davincie posted:

i keep thinking the cat is going to use human speech

wagahai ha neko desuyone

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i think her intention is to gently caress around a lot

she seeeeems like a serious witch when it comes to serious witching.

Also, it's nice that witchery still needs pentagrams even in the peaceful japanese countryside.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

it almost seemed like she was product testing

Jintor
May 19, 2014

this episode was great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jintor
May 19, 2014

i'm so happy with this show. clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap-clap.

• Locked thread