Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

VideoGames posted:

Greetings Gamers!

I've tallied the tags and counted the votes, and here I finally have the winners of the all new Games Thread taglist! Out of the 61 finalists I've collated the top 16 tags. Some people have won more than once and if they wish to pick any other users to accept a prize alongside them then they can! Without further ado here are your winners:

Neddy Seagoon
(394 votes)

Holy crap! :peanut:

Is it only a regulation-sized avatar we can have as a prize, or can we have one a little larger than normal to lord over everyone else with in eternal triumph?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

WE MIGHTY TITANS, FELLOW WINNER.

VideoGames posted:

Please do send me pms with any avs you would like.

Done, and waiting :f5:.

:unsmigghh:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

VideoGames posted:

Some more avatars should now be changed! I think there is one left to sort. Your patience is really appreciated.

Thank you. :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread