Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Yes hello I'm here to collect my novelty key-chain and coupon for a free appetizer at the Olive Garden.

Thanks to anyone who voted, I had very few expectations when I decided to make a few gifs for fun, much less to get 3 of them implemented. Special thanks to BARONS CYBER SKULL for a bunch of amazing tags in the original thread getting me excited to try making some, and also Konami for inspiring me to make not one but two tags based on defunct franchises. Also congrats to doomguy.gif maker The Kins.

As for winning more than once, what even are the prizes here? I assume there's two extra Avatar changes which I probably don't need, I would pass those along to the next highest voted tag creators who didn't get in the top 16. Any other prizes I will graciously accept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I gather the size limit is 150x150?

Scoss fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 20, 2016

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I am a no-PMs-having pauper, would a kind soul mind directing VideoGames to this post on my behalf?

I would like this http://i.imgur.com/8U9LxFD.jpg image if extra tall avatars are okay,

if not, this one http://i.imgur.com/kj32zm8.gif please.

For the steam keys, I don't know if mods have any other way to contact users, I have email turned on in my profile if that matters. Maybe I'm boned there.

• Locked thread