Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Kiggles posted:

Corrupted save is the alternative.

If you had any crashes, or alt+F4s that could be the culprit.

Sometimes, it just happens, because the saves are encrypted, and poo poo happens.

Only advice is to either be ready to give up your saves (it's rare, but given the amount of people, and amount of time people put into these games...), or regularly back up your save data. NOTE: If this is ANYTHING like previous games, there is basically one save for all characters, so if anything gets hosed on one character you could literally be out every single build you have. Strongly recommended that you make frequent back ups.

It still happens after people validate and literally delete or remove the saves and relaunch the game.

It's either something else triggering it, or it's account flagged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

CJacobs posted:

When i said there were no spiders in Dark Souls 3, I found out just now that actually I was wrong. There is in fact one spider, and it's a really important one. Major sad spoilers here.

The thing that was depressing to me was seeing all the capra demons and butt demons dead :(

Apparently they got their poo poo wrecked by these weird ooacile monstrosities.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

https://www.twitch.tv/legendarylea

"when do I learn how to roll"

"I really want to rip toast someone"

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

InequalityGodzilla posted:

I'm generally trying to avoid spoilers and I know I probably won't like the answer, but was there anything I could have done to prevent it?

Nope. (anri spoilers) If you kill horace, and tell her where you found him, she looks for him but doesn't find him. she then gets assassinated. If you don't tell her, she ends up at the chapel anyways, and if you don't kill the assassin, she gets rekt anyways. If you kill the assassin she continues looking for him until she loses her mind and goes hollow. If you don't kill horace, she ends up finding him but horace has gone hollow and kills her.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Should I do the (location spoilers, late game) dungeon first, or anal rodeo first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'm guessing the giant in the dungeon and yhorm are different things?