Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I'm going to lie about something so I can go home from work early to play video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Some of the bonfires in this game are oddly close together.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Does estus not refill after you help someone kill a boss?

slev
Apr 6, 2009

What's the second number beside attack power mean? Attribute bonus?

slev
Apr 6, 2009

New game but half the people I see are already running zweihander + grass crest shield.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Pretty sure I have failed every NPC quest line so far

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not feeling the farron greatsword. Kind of wish I took the other option.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I've been putting down my sign to help people with Wolnir and half of them end up dead in the first 20 seconds.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Demon's fist is kind of hilarious in pvp

slev
Apr 6, 2009

The whole inner part of smoldering lake is probably my least favorite place in the game

slev
Apr 6, 2009

loving ninja skeletons

slev
Apr 6, 2009

This game is lacking a lot of tails getting chopped off

slev
Apr 6, 2009

They kinda dropped the ball with npc dialog in this game

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I expected Nameless King to be a lot harder. I found Sulyvahn way harder than him.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Why do they build bottomless pits beneath elevators

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Brannock posted:

Consider the alternative: that there isn't a bottomless deathpit. You walk into the elevator shaft, drop down, take some damage. Now what?

What if they just didn't build any pit

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Feenix posted:

If I'm a pretty thorough explorer, and I am just walking through the irythill barrier now... how much left do I have?

Like half the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Beat the game at 44 hours with a lot of co-op and pvp. Beat the last boss first try but had no estus left and like 100 hp. Cool fight.