Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Anyone else completely unable to get online on PC? I'm on a pretty good unrestricted connection but get failed to connect every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

I see someone at From is a Resident Evil fan.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

I like Ashes just because the whole thing is From shaking you over and over shouting if you get it yet.

I'm dumb as hell, so get what?

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

They could poo poo out a game each year where you hunt down four lords and link a fire and I'd happily buy them every time. Oh well, I'm sure whatever they feel like making will be good too.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Did a full run with lucerne, eventually trading for the mad kings crucifix. Much more fun moveset than spears.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Call me crazy, but a boss fight doesn't need to be super challenging or have new mechanics to be fun. I like pretty much every souls boss fight except Bed of Chaos.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Frankly I really don't understand the controls critique of DS2. All three games' controls feel exactly the same to me. I'd even argue that DS2's feel the best because of powerstancing.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

IronicDongz posted:

did you see the post I made just a bit ago which specifies exactly what is different about it, with videos showing the difference

if you just don't care that's one thing but there is a difference and it's very plain when shown side by side

Sure I saw it, but to me it doesn't actually feel different. That's all.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

HaB posted:

It's not "out of nowhere" - the ashes are her Grandfather's - Holy Knight Hodrick, who runs the Mound Makers.

How can they be his? He's still alive. I figured it was some other relation.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Been trying out Cinders mod and it's a lot of fun. Def steps up the difficulty a bunch but goin around with a tonitrus and shotgun is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

No Dignity posted:

Every boss just being a mix of bosses from other games is a pretty big downer too imo. I was flicking through a stream of them and one guy was just Radagon in the first phase and then just Artorias in the second, cool

That's rad. Consider developing better opinions.