Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

White Phosphorus posted:

Can you re-spec in this game like you could in DS2?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

I came so, so close to importing the PS4 version many times over the last 3 weeks. I'm glad I persevered though. So hyped.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Hope you PC people have fun, only 6 more hours til it unlocks on PS4 :shepicide:

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

megalodong posted:

Where on earth are you? It unlocked 50 minutes ago (9am) in nz on ps4

Midwestern US. Unlocks at 11pm here.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Thank you to whoever mentioned a few pages back about pressing R3 to hide part of the equip menu for fashion souls purposes. Super useful and i never would have found it on my own

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Twin Princes are absolutely wrecking me. Such a great fight though. That 2nd phase is insane

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Just finished it. A good game. Now to do so 50 more times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

this game was so good it's unfair. there's nothing else to play. gently caress video games.

the trick is just to play it again. and again. and again.