Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

ULL NEVER RID ME posted:

Some of the most fun I've had in any of From's games thanks to this clever invader. I'm not sure if he saw me pop the white ring on and was playing along the whole time, or if I tricked him for a while, but the results are undeniably great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4e4rwLWa5I

Those poor phantoms...

This guy gets it, there is not such thing as too much pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Deified Data posted:

Yeah they really went overboard with the NPC questlines - I can't think of a single one that makes sense.

Anri - Hope you presaged the hidden hollow assassin in the church if you want it to end a specific way
Siegward - Mostly straightforward except for his Cathedral stuff. Why ever revisit the well outside the cleansing bonfire? He calls to you but not from the door, you have to get near the well first
Patches - Go open this useless shortcut and then reload the area and visit the bridge again.
Greirat - Don't get me started. I'm just going to do him a solid and never tell him to pillage Irithyll again on future playthroughs
Yoel - Hope you know that dying is what unlocks more level ups, and that he keels over himself past the Abyss Watchers
Yuria - Tied to Yoel. If you don't die enough times between meeting Yoel and entering the Catacombs you'll never meet her, and that's assuming you even know that dying is the trigger for Yoel's level ups and not something else.
Sirris - Hope you didn't fraternize with this covenant once

I completely missed every quest and npc pertaining to the dark sigil and hollowing. Up until a few days ago I was completely confused when people were talking about it.