Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
I'll admit when I first saw this was being LP'ed I rolled my eyes at the amount of bashing I thought this game would get by the OP. MOO and MOO2 were some of my favorite games to play growing up, so I was a little more jaded at the changes and cuts made in this game. However, since it is being run by someone who has played the first two, it is going to be interesting to see a different take on this... mess of a game.

That being said, Robots vs the former Jellyfish Trilarians please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.

Libluini posted:

You mean not played the first two. :v:

(Yes, I'm a weirdo who loves the third game despite all its flaws, but couldn't really get into the earlier games since they weren't, well, MO3.)

Crap, I meant to put not in there. But you got the point.

This goes to my point though, I couldn't get into MOO3 because it wasn't the first two. Really looking forward to a different approach.