Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Senator Sprinkles posted:

And on the other hand, there's stupid bullshit that nobody should even think twice about that scares the bejesus out of some of us! For instance, my dumb rear end is scared of hallways that have heavy doors that open outward into them, like in schools and some office buildings. What if I'm walking down the hallway and somebody suddenly opens a door too fast and it donks me in the noggin real hard?! To this day, when walking near heavy, outward-opening doors I tense up whatever arm is closest to the door (as if my feeble triceps are going to stop the concussion I just know I'm gonna get) and give them a really wide berth. :ohdear:

My office has one of these at the top of a staircase. You have to walk past it to exit the building. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I'm usually not afraid of bugs but house centipedes and spider crickets (or cave crickets or camel crickets depending on your region) will make me run screaming like a little girl.

• Locked thread