Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This maybe isn't so irrational but it's weirdly specific. I'm afraid of falling, not heights. If I'm on relatively solid ground, and/or there's a decent guard rail between be and the edge of the cliff, I'm fine! Last time I went down a goddamn slide (admittedly a big one), and felt the air rushing past? Shaking for a while. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

C-Euro posted:

Whenever I have my dog at my parents' house, if I can't hear or see him I get a sudden fear that he's doing something bad, even though he's years removed from the "piss and chew on everything" phase of dogdom.

Oh poo poo you reminded me. I can't stand having my front door open - even with the screen closed, what matters is seeing outside - just because of one incident where my dogs ran outside and were successfuly brought back safe in like 5 minutes. Doesn't matter if there's another door inside between them and the front, or if the screen is locked tight, I worry they'll somehow open it and get out again and it won't go as well this time.

• Locked thread