Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

this comic about a FtM transgender perfectly shows the ridiculousness of forcing people to use the bathroom of the sex they were assigned at birth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

uh cool, thanks, that's really convenient

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Stinky_Pete posted:

Ah yes, the one day out of the year when people pay taxes. Who actually waits for the deadline? I just file my return when I get my W-2, and associate "tax season" with getting cashback. Are libertarians so incompetent with finance and payroll forms that they end up owing every tax day?

if you get money back it means you gave the government an interest free loan

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

well if i kept the money it would get spent on like, chinese food and trinkets. uncle sam can hold on to it for <12 months.

you don't need to rely on willpower like some sort of caveman in order to manage your finances, just set up an automatic savings plan

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
pay off your credit cards first though

• Locked thread