Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Stinky_Pete posted:

Ah yes, the one day out of the year when people pay taxes. Who actually waits for the deadline? I just file my return when I get my W-2, and associate "tax season" with getting cashback. Are libertarians so incompetent with finance and payroll forms that they end up owing every tax day?

It is not really a great idea to get a refund of any appreciable size unless you're not really good at managing money and need the gob'ment to hang onto some of it for you every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ivor Biggun posted:

Crowder has to be a liberal troll. There's no way a conservative comedian could be that agressively un-funny and still get work.

Conservatives are mostly old people and dumb predictable jokes are funny to them, esp. jokes about butts (and uninvited things going into them)

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Libelous Slander posted:

Are there actual bathroom statutes on the books?

Uh, yeah? You know those dick detector machines that scan for your dick before you go into the bathroom? Those are wired directly to the police

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

*long serious post detailing why something ITT is dumb and wrong, just in case anyone doesn't get it*

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Why didn't you get something useful, like storm windows, or a nice pipe organ? I'm thirsty. Ew, what smells like mustard? There sure are a lot of ugly people in your neighborhood. Ooh, look at that one! Ow, my glaucoma just got worse. The president is a Democrat! Hello? I can't unbuckle my seat belt. Hello?

There are too many leaves in your walkway.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Paladinus posted:

What I like to do from time to time when I walk past BML protests that mostly comprise of students who will never find any real job with their worthless degrees, is I pretend to be a CEO of a large company and offer them jobs if they leave the protest and go to my office. 100% of them always agree! This just shows that if Obama actually cared about jobs, we wouldn't be in this poo poo. Oh, and when they realise I don't have a job to offer, I just shoot those fuckers right in their stupid faces with my legally owned firearms. It's not like their lives really matter, am I right?

This is a weird sequence of words

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

idk "I am a donut" is pretty american sounding to me

Lol, no
http://www.snopes.com/language/misxlate/berliner.asp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted: