Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
one of those guys is black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Miss me yet?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

most christians will scroll past without reading this. share and you may save a life!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Last Buffalo posted:

I love to kill time reading Steven Crowder's website and listening to his podcast. If you don't know, he was a former child actor and now a conservative "comedian." He has the recognizable chip on his shoulder of kids raised in the entertainment world who didn't make it, so he has a meltdown every time he's accused of not being funny or a good actor. This, combined with a crazy conservative victim complex is that he's always ping-ponging between aggressively shilling for things and condemning them as RINO fronts. He also has a very needling personality, and has managed to burn bridges with fox news and a lot of his fellow alt-conservative blowhards like Gavin McInnes. He also has a weird hateful obsession with Lena Dunham whose body he always seems to need to describe when she comes up on his podcast.

He's a fun trainwreck to watch, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't end up murder-suiciding himself by the end of this election cycle.

Enjoy some of his funny riffings on the black and the muslims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSc-VxL_eWo
he also has a fixation issue with trans people, in a real "doth protest too much" kinda way

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Are there actual bathroom statutes on the books? I always thought facilities were provided as a courtesy and societal norms enforced adherence. We already bend the rules for opposing gender children with a parent in the restroom. Also, when one bathroom becomes unuseable, it is common for the remaining bathroom to automatically become unisex. tbh i've never seen so much focus on bathrooms and genders until the past few years.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Skeleton Ape posted:

Uh, yeah? You know those dick detector machines that scan for your dick before you go into the bathroom? Those are wired directly to the police

I just mean in small town america, the town i grew up in had a law from the 1800s forbidding people from kissing within view of public property.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Send your answer on Twitter.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

hmm... the math checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

he's right, toilets are not a human right and are actually corrupting decadence. let us return to making GBS threads in the streets

• Locked thread