Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Professor Shark posted:

Your country is such a strange place, and it's really scary how 1984-esque this all is

Rich, coming from a loving Canadian.

take your cannuck buddy, Ted Cruz back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Emancipation ruined an entire thriving industry.

The North was getting nowhere with its Universities and factories so the best solution was to disrupt the tried and true agricultural wealth of the South.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Applewhite posted:

The Republicans love to point out that the Democrats used to be racists, but they always leave out the part where all the racist Democrats left to join the Republican party and took it over.

Isn't that convenient, the REAL racists have an alibi that reflects with current party lines on the issues.

You loving liar. Get back in your cadillac and vote a dozen times for free stuff.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
did you libtards ever stop to think that maybe the black person deserved to die?

theyre all very scary people though ive never met any

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Cruz has not murdered and dismembered his family

though you can tell he really wants to

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Leon Einstein posted:

You're really out of touch if you think Trump or the GOP have any chance of winning the WH. Or is this just an example of an idiot conservative on FB?

go back to sucking :shillary:s dick you commie bitch boy

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Zero Dark 30 was the best movie ever

the SEALS got him, not you Obummer, you lyin' african!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Applewhite stop posting liberal bullshit and grow some balls

the only thing liberals ever did for rape victims is be more lenient on the rapists by taking down mandatory minimums and allowing trans predators into girls bathrooms

Meanwhile Smith and Wesson puts hot lead between a rapist and a woman who refuses to be a victim

Applewhite you sick gently caress kill yourself

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
i voted straight Republican ticket and now Obama has cut my healthcare, my unemployment and the public transportation I used to get to job interviews

that motherfucker

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Ever try to call a contact number from an employer and get an ear full of fax machine code?

THANKS OBAMA

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Natural Light or die you commie libtard gently caress

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Unfortunately, some people believe the phrases “lower taxes” and “deregulation” only come from supposed corporate shills, but I disagree. When I hear those phrases, I think of Hobbits, the Shire and freedom.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Prince would have agreed that transsexuals being allowed to molest children in the little girls room is wrong

Honor Prince's memory, Ban transsexuals in your daughters bathroom

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
*shares youtube link of larry the cable guy* "You ever fart so hard your back cracks?"

*goes to foxnews comments section* "liberals are so stupid"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
God drat it I want to use my gun and prove to myself and society at large that I AM A MAN and I DESERVE SOME GOD drat RESPECT Please God Almighty send me a gender bender, send me a thug, send me anyone who deserves it, just give me one opportunity, one shot is all I need WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

• Locked thread