Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jastiger posted:

Dude you need to relax.

huh? hm. okay. i accept this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

my ignorant bandwagoning of radical liberalism and 2 c00l 4 school outdated communism on LF and wddp.org has erased the fact that my daddy puts stephen harper signs right on the front lawn of our traditional green/blue hardline voting culdesac

i am not going to get stabbed irl for playing america world police in canadian politics

i am a hero i am the alpha man dan chump tousenard here to save the day with my offerings of anime, overwatch, and pressuring my mentally ill wife to be more aggro/violent (because that is the mark of female agency)

etc

alex you wanna go grab some shakes later and check out the babes on the quad?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CHUMP_IS_TRUMP posted:

my older half brother once got banned from the quad for riding his dirt bike around it doing do naughts with 2 babes on the back

he was also wrestling champion of toronto during this time

currently im busying authoring an article on how tommy wiseau's the room is a truly feminist piece of film that illustrates the trials and tribulations of the ethnic minority beta male in a growingly more absolutist and pro-eugenics social mindset

s0rry i am busy and my laurier theology degree like triticum guzzlers didnt get me a fancy job being a corporate HR therapist or proud somethingsensitive troll with a lot to lose (like my job)

hey man, thanks.

• Locked thread