Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

I love to kill time reading Steven Crowder's website and listening to his podcast. If you don't know, he was a former child actor and now a conservative "comedian." He has the recognizable chip on his shoulder of kids raised in the entertainment world who didn't make it, so he has a meltdown every time he's accused of not being funny or a good actor. This, combined with a crazy conservative victim complex is that he's always ping-ponging between aggressively shilling for things and condemning them as RINO fronts. He also has a very needling personality, and has managed to burn bridges with fox news and a lot of his fellow alt-conservative blowhards like Gavin McInnes. He also has a weird hateful obsession with Lena Dunham whose body he always seems to need to describe when she comes up on his podcast.

He's a fun trainwreck to watch, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't end up murder-suiciding himself by the end of this election cycle.

Enjoy some of his funny riffings on the black and the muslims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSc-VxL_eWo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Another Crowder classic....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/14/staying-celibate-before-marriage-was-best-thing-ive-ever-done.html

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Is there any policy in the military about how many times an officer can post memes that allude to a desire to violently overthrow the president before they get, I dunno, a note in their personal file. I have a FB friend who's a Marine LT. and that's like his bread and butter. Well that, and North Carolina bathrooms.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
I thought this was the conservative membership card....

[img]//actionagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Bamn-3-Page-21.jpg[img]

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Why is this not a loving tshirt.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Melmac posted:

The best was when he was trying to discredit this "union thug" he accidentally showed the unedited footage that showed Crowder was 100% the aggressor in the situation.

If you look at his Facebook "likes" section, there's a stats thing and it says "most popular with age group 65+" and I loving laugh when I see it. Imagine being a "comedian" in your twenties and the only people who come to your shows are in rascal scooters or walkers.

It makes sense when you realize most of his "jokes" are just repeating bitter boomer gripes about how lazy kids are these days or why no one has work ethic, with a little jabber about MMA or why women shouldn't be in the military. There are young GOP assholes, but he doesn't really speak to them. Mainly, it seems, because he's an embarrassingly corny gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Most identity-centered Italian Americans I know are the kind of people who post these memes and then bitch about how their great-grandpa Pascual Bolognaroni didn't ask for no hand outs when he came over.

• Locked thread