Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but don't worry, the Democrats scoured the Earth and found the one person who is less trustworthy and less likable than Trump. As long as the Repubs don't commit suicide by stealing the nomination from Trump he will become President by winning a record low-turnout election

hell I may even vote for him if he ends up explicitly promising to shitcan the TPP and find some way to gently caress up our other trade agreements.

and also because Hillary Clinton supporters are some of the most repulsive people I have ever encountered (worse than teabaggers even) and I really want to see them cry

You're really out of touch if you think Trump or the GOP have any chance of winning the WH. Or is this just an example of an idiot conservative on FB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

MariusLecter posted:

go back to sucking :shillary:s dick you commie bitch boy
My post was apolitical. I don't even like Hillary, but you're delusional if you think anybody other than her will win the election.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
^
Listen dummy, I'm not extolling the virtues of Hillary. I'm just saying she'll win. If you'd like to make a wager, I'd be happy to oblige. Trump isn't even going to be the nominee. The GOP is making sure of that.

Shouldn't conservatives be happy Mexican jobs are being created? That means they won't become illegals.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 13, 2016

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

like for example just a couple days ago she was holding a secret fundraiser at noted supporter of fracking John Hickenlooper's home, and they put out white noise machines to make sure that there would be a 0% chance that the media could hear what she was saying there.

She doesn't care how corrupt she looks, this is how reckless and incompetent Hillary Clinton is. Even at this late date in the primary. This is who we are sending out against Trump.

LoB already does this gimmick. Get fresh material.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

I'm almost 40 and had never heard of them until i started reading this forum.

It's almost as if the government and corporations don't want us to understand tax code so they can take advantage of us.
Marginal tax rates aren't a nebulous concept shrouded in mystery. There are quite a lot of ways to lower your tax burden that are less known, but there are tons of people that literally believe they could get a raise and take home less money due to being in a higher tax bracket. That is inexcusably stupid.

• Locked thread