Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I work in a demanding, difficult job and only make $15/hr. It makes me very mad that if people who worked what I view as less difficult, less demanding jobs made what I make, they wouldn't make enough less than me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

my parents hit me and i turned out fine, spanking is good

(*demonstrably did not turn out fine*)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Random thought of the morning for protesters, disrupters, rioters etc. Your negative actions always cause negative results. If you truly care, demonstrate for what you believe, not against what you dislike.

I just thought, suicide is illegal and abortion is legal, therefore it's legal to decide someone else should die, but not yourself. Weird.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

*argues that eric garner was a thug who deserved to die for refusing to submit to a search when accused of selling untaxed cigarettes, while at the same time sharing a freeman-on-the-land type video in support some white guy digging a giant trench on his property trying to keep the inspector off.
(my super republican brother literally did this)

"$15 an hour? Meet your replacement :smug:" (picture of an ordering kiosk at mcdonalds)
*himself works at a low to moderate skill job ripe for automation and outsourcing*

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Apr 19, 2016

• Locked thread