Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey! I'm a conservative on Facebook! Get owned, Liberals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

MacFoon posted:

(Ahem)

"DOLAND TRUMP IS RICH AND GOOD AT BUSINESS

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IN IOWA WE WATCH HIM ON TV DID YOU KNOW HE HAS HIS OWN AIRLINE?

OBAMA HAS NO AIR LINE. OBAMA CAR HAVE GOLD RIMS "YO" LOL TRUMP IS IN NEW YORK. I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE BECAUS MAY GET SHOT IN HARLEM OR BE IN A 9/11.

TRUMP WILL MAKE ME/US RICH IF HE IS PRESIDENT. BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND GOOD AT BUISNESS.

I KNOW I AM GOOD AT BUSINESS. I AM MANAGER AT BURGER KING AND WILL MAKE $8,888,888 FROM HOME WITH OMNILIFE.

OBAMA IS RACIST BECAUSE HES IS ALWAYS SAYING STUFF AND WALKING AROUND

DID YOU KNOW OBAMA IS WORSE THAN HITLER.

BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS TAKE TOO MANY NAPKINS AND KETCHUPS NOT RACIST JUST THE TRUTH LOL

***LIKE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT PC***"

:yeah:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dreddout posted:

The best thing about Hillary winning the election will be the impotent rage of Facebook conservatives.

Well, only good thing, really.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Blue Train posted:

no war but class war

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dreddout posted:

So all Republicans are secretly Muslim?

Man, they really are playing the long con!

They were practicing taquero law all along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Professor Shark posted:

Obama has to publicly, yet covertly, reveal his allegiance to what Conservatives think is Islam or whatever, it's in the rules or something

Islamists have the memory of goldfish, so if he doesn't make small, obvious yet secret indicators that he is a terrormuslim Kenyan every few days, they'll forget and try to kill him, setting their plans back decades.

• Locked thread