Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I have a lot of moeny and I am sick of giving it away to Uncle Sam for poors to buy lobsters. I mostly post about how lovely taxes are on facebook and I own libtards hard with sick conservative memes.

If I give away 5 quarters it feels like less despite how I would be paying more. loving owned libs.

In fact you dumb libs are so dumb you don't realize taxes don't pay for anything. That's right, absolutely nothing!

Only liberal suckers pay for services.

Ron Paul 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Abortion is literally murder, but we shouldn't prosecute the woman who seeks and gets an abortion.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Did you know the bible prohibits the capital gains tax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVWjXIj8rY

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

It's merican not merican't libbos

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Ivor Biggun posted:

If evolution is real then why are there still <insert racist stereotype>

If we came from British people then why are there still British people!

Hot off the press is a story of hobbits and taxation:

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/de...tm_content=link

quote:

There is much we can learn from Hobbit tax policy.

After completing the long journey to send the ring of fire back into the fiery caverns from which it came, the four hobbits return to their beloved shire only to find their family and friends enslaved under a system of “taxes and fair distribution.”

Since only a few Americans are old enough to have experienced life before the federal income tax was passed in 1913, it can be hard to imagine life without it. The beauty of literature is that it allows us to imagine a place we have never experienced before.

The Shire was once a thriving community of Hobbits found in the rolling green hills and tall trees of northwest Middle Earth. The Hobbits had a deeply entrenched culture, evidenced best by the strict meal schedule they adhered to. Property rights were unanimously assumed and everyone worked to bring beauty to their own land. The Hobbits were never hesitant when it came to celebrating together, whether it be over a good beer at the Green Dragon or blowing smoke rings under the party tree during Bilbo’s 111th birthday party.

They had a mayor, Michael Delving, and he won reelection every seven years. His primary duty was to preside over banquets, but he was also the postmaster and sheriff. The Hobbits asked very little of their government because they lived together in harmony built on the foundations of mutual goodwill.

And there were no taxes.

However, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin were forced to sacrifice this cheerful lifestyle to destroy the ring. They were left with no choice; the powers growing in the east would eventually consume the Shire and all of its beauty.

Despite the success of the four hobbits, the war in the east did not leave the Shire unscathed. In Frodo’s absence, the evil wizard Saruman, a notorious swindler, managed to convince other Hobbits to break with their culture and seize the Baggins’s property. Through manipulation and deceit, Saruman transformed the Shire. He assumed power over the Hobbits with propaganda and false promises of “protection.” Ugly buildings replaced the once lush green countryside and trees. Hobbits were forced into a newly constructed social hierarchy of power with strict regulations. Essential to the takeover, of course, were the newly implemented taxes for “fair distribution” by the artificial and newly-designated “elite.”

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

I've read that like 5 times and I don't know what he's trying to say

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

They are the people that think you need to pay CEOs millions to attract talent, but don't want a skill-less Yahoo making the minimum to not gently caress up an order

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Lol ISIS didn't exist, miss me yet?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Plus it uses the confusing Harvard example, the college with a ridiculous endowment of such size they will probably abolish tuition.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

~*~ posted from my iPhone #alltaxistheft ~*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Not to mention the numerous other problems like jumping the minimum wage from $1 to $18, a 1800% increase, or how little milk you are making per hour of human labor

• Locked thread