Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

*Hillary Clinton is the most experienced candidate and is not corrupt because she said so, suck it up Bernouts*

shillary :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but don't worry, the Democrats scoured the Earth and found the one person who is less trustworthy and less likable than Trump. As long as the Repubs don't commit suicide by stealing the nomination from Trump he will become President by winning a record low-turnout election

hell I may even vote for him if he ends up explicitly promising to shitcan the TPP and find some way to gently caress up our other trade agreements.

and also because Hillary Clinton supporters are some of the most repulsive people I have ever encountered (worse than teabaggers even) and I really want to see them cry

a conservative wouldn't post this. if you want to ironically post like an uneducated 25 year old loser post another thread

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

go back to sucking :shillary:s dick you commie bitch boy

this a good example of conservative Facebook post

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

Is there a place I can go to read about Corrupt Hillary that isn't a complete cesspool?

no because most opposition to her is just the m-word

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Toilet Mouth posted:

As a college educate, grown-rear end man who's presumably spent some time in the world and met actual people, it blows my mind that people have different opinions than me.

this but unironically

• Locked thread