Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Pfff, who needs 200 years of intervening case law when we already know what the founding fathers™ would have thought?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The democrats are the real racists because they buy black votes with wellfare. I have never thought about what the implication that wellfare is for black people reveals about my mindset.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If evolution is real then why are there still obummer voters?

:smug:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No Mans Land posted:

The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the south, the one area where the government didn't have control. I don't see how anyone can look at that and think that isn't a cynical political document and a causus belli for both sides. How is it upheld at all as a principled document about human rights. Its one goal was to incite the conditions for war.

I want to the FB page this was C/P from.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No Mans Land posted:

I wrote it myself. I just hijack threads to post my own unasked for thoughts.

I see that we are now ITT posting to irony2.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No Mans Land posted:

You thought I was being ironic?

Irony2 is when it comes back around to real posting, so no. We are conservatives owning liberals on facebook ITT.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

MariusLecter posted:

Natural Light or die you commie libtard gently caress

Natural Ice if you aren't a nancy boy bitch.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

My Q-Face posted:

Not to mention wrong. You don't feed wild animals because then they lose their fear of humans and become dangerous.

Exactly why we have to keep them thugs off of welfare.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"loving welfare queens living off of my tax dollars."

*lives on social security*

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Bless your heart

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I really need to pull myself up by my bootstraps and build myself another bathroom in my house (I don't need to follow liberal building safety codes while doing it either) because my current single unisex bathroom in my house is nothing but a tranny magnet.

You better get on that. You're wife might have to piss in the middle of the night and a tranny will get her.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Q: How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: They don't know how anymore because their all using nobama's commie lightbulbs that never burn out because they are made entirely out of mercury. :smug:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

That baby has seen some poo poo.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

What is that pool he's standing in?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How will what start?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
My deficit good; your deficit bad.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

sandoz posted:

Also who the gently caress are these people who constantly get wrong orders from fast food places?

The people who pull in to burger king and ask for a big mac

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How do West Germans feel about Lee Greenwood's anthem 'God Bless the USA'?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If the answer was negative, I was going to own his LIEbral rear end by implying that he was a nostalgic commie or a literal child.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

subhuman filth posted:

want to taste this $1/lb meat :mrgw:

Chicken hearts and gizzards. All you can eat.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I was under the impression that common core was developed by professional educators and derided by people who think they know how to teach better than professional educators.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
When I learned math we carried the one both ways in the snow and we were better for it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Libelous Slander posted:

he's right, toilets are not a human right and are actually corrupting decadence. let us return to making GBS threads in the streets

You know people can be arrested and put on the sex offender registry for making GBS threads in the streets. It's a travesty.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Gonna roll those babies up and smoke 'em.

puff puff pass son

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Finally, someone with the gumption to point out that we are paying educators way too much.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I wonder what the most conservative solution is for having roughly 30 million unemployable service workers due to automation.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Everyone knows that God gave women boobies in order to weigh them down so they can't do -ups.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah because you realize 80% of humanity is lazy, lying scum

Have you ever managed human beings in a professional setting

1 out of every 5 people is a lazy, lying scumbag. Therefore, if you take any single person with me and my three best drinking buddies they are going to be a lazy, lying scumbag.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I just happen to think that some one under FBI investigation isn't fit to be commander in chief. Think about all those deleted emails. Think about how many Benghazis might have happened that we don't even know about.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Get this loving libtard propaganda site out of here

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Textual masturbation is my jazz fusion group. You can check us out at Casey's most Thursday nights.

• Locked thread