Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

oh sure, like these arent constantly booked four months deep by lesbians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Applewhite posted:

Oh, of course!

But then why is the more conservative of the two choices on the left?

A strong conservative patriotic dad decided to try to un-teach some of the liberal public school lessons his ex-wife had nagged into their mewling communist son. He took his boy out in the woods one day for a hike.

"This sucks, dad! Where's my DS?" whined the spoiled, liberal child.
"This is better than a DS." His strong, virile father pulled a compass out of his pocket.
"Let me show you something", the father typed on a Tumblr comment on his son's blog, because that was the only way to reach him these days.

He aimed the compass north. "We all start out here." His stammering son with poor muscle tone rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so?"

"Here's where I am. Just a little bit to the right." He turned so that his compass pointed northeast. "See how that wasn't much work at all?"

"Now here's what you're doing. Start out facing north", he said to his son. "Now turn to the left. More. Keep going left. More and more. Keep going....STOP." HIs pudgy, godless son was pointing northeast.

"Looks like we're both pointing the same direction" said the son.

"But did you see how much longer it took you?" said his father.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Nice to see that the US government has replaced the creator of the Democratic party on the $20 with a pro-gun Republican :smug:

• Locked thread