Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The protagonist, of this Light Novel adaption, has a really vibrant personality!

The protagonist, of this Light Novel adaption, has a really vibrant personality!

Sorry, I'm so happy I had to say it twice. this show is good, for that and various other reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Crunchyroll has an interview with several of the VAs

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
The manga version apparently is even more gruesome.

The thing that I really like about this series, is the way in which it subjects the MC to so such cruel deaths in such a way as to completely deny him having any sort of dignity. His deaths leave him cold, afraid, crying, and in terrible mind numbing amounts of pain. I think we rarely see this; and its really effective I feel in making us more invested in each loop because his deaths each time successfully makes us cringe and shudder in its wake.

I think Higurashi comes close or is the closest I've seen it like this, but I feel the acting has more weight here since it's focused to one character.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I like that it gives meaning to his deaths despite there technically being no meaning since it's just another reset. It also neatly takes care of the "save-scumming" method of utilizing his ability because if I were in his shoes, I'd certainly do everything in my power to avoid using my ability.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
I mean, I don't consider it bad enough to drop, but the idea that this is some kind of subversion or exploration of the "Another World Harem Comedy" genre is kind of silly.

Whether or not the guy is invoking RPG tropes, he's acting like the most stock main character ever from first being comically slow on the uptake as to what happened with his power to, in the most recent episode, failing to even investigate the source of his own death because he would rather hit on the elf girl. Then it turns out his big grand plan is to sit in a chair in the corner and try to stay awake (and then he loving fails at it). Really.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Angry Grimace posted:

I mean, I don't consider it bad enough to drop, but the idea that this is some kind of subversion or exploration of the "Another World Harem Comedy" genre is kind of silly.

Whether or not the guy is invoking RPG tropes, he's acting like the most stock main character ever from first being comically slow on the uptake as to what happened with his power to, in the most recent episode, failing to even investigate the source of his own death because he would rather hit on the elf girl. Then it turns out his big grand plan is to sit in a chair in the corner and try to stay awake (and then he loving fails at it). Really.

Not that this is the best show this season or anything but, uh.... are you trolling? You can't honestly be so obtuse as to misrepresent every single fact in your post unintentionally, can you?

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Whelp. Not much going on this episode. I don't really like the maids - they seem awfully generic so far -, but their attitude is funny enough. Main protagonists is fun, too. I like that he's clearly fallen for Emilia and actually makes an effort to get closer, instead of being a whiny passive chick magnet. So far.

Grausherra posted:

:siren:LN/WN Spoilers:siren:
It is revealed to him later that the world keeps on going despite him dying, meaning that when he is the only one to die there will be people sad about it

Oh dear. That's pretty horrible. I hope "failed" timelines somehow affect things anyhow later on, besides just helping the main protagonist... But who knows, might just happen, given how weird the maids acted this time around. I always like it when time loop stories reach back and have stuff that never actually happened seep through anyhow - like the final arcs of Higurashi, where they actually start dreaming of earlier loops. Makes it feel like it wasn't all futile.

By the way, I don't mind spoilers, but I don't really care enough to look them up :v:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

One thing that I didn't notice at first is how Subaru actually looks somewhat Japanese relative to the fantasy world people (and it's something they even sort of pick up on a little)

Maybe it's just me but I feel like usually they're all just generic animeface, so I thought this was kind of neat.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
Subaru isn't very bright; he does everything on impulse without thinking at all. A lot of it can be forgiven but despite being killed multiple times he still hasn't really thought ahead more than five minutes. It's a flaw they've brought up and pointed out but it still really grates on me.

Minor LN spoilers I guess but apparently in the third or fourth arc everyone gets fed up with him being an impulsive idiot. He gets some character development and stops being quite so short sighted.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Desuwa posted:

Subaru isn't very bright; he does everything on impulse without thinking at all. A lot of it can be forgiven but despite being killed multiple times he still hasn't really thought ahead more than five minutes. It's a flaw they've brought up and pointed out but it still really grates on me.

That's almost certainly the case, but what was he to have done differently on this most recent reset? He just woke up and realized he'd been reset and presumably killed, though he had no memory of the latter.

So, he tried his best to follow the same route as the last time, resolved to pay attention to the people around him who might want him dead and pay attention to where the atmosphere changed. That plan went pear-shaped when the route shifted of its own accord to the "get a face full of clowndick" route.

If nothing else, Subaru is a really interesting case-study in how genre-savviness in a protagonist can cause apparent stupidity in same.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ok, this premise sounds pretty good. I'm looking forward to the traditional groundhog day/ AYNIK superpower developing of "I've seen all this stuff already, watch me run through traffic and such." Gonna start watching it.

It's not quite :darksouls: unless he's able to get back some of his soul or something if he makes it back to where he died though. Side note, I really like Dark Souls 3, it's my first DS after trying Bloodborne and it's not quite as hard as I was afraid of, bosses particularly since even one human ally around tends to chump them. It probably helps that lots of high-level people are in the game, since I started late, and granted after killing the 3 lords this new area is full of tough enemies and environments to the point where I'm straight up cheesing everything with bow attacks, so I probably shouldn't chalk it up as easy going.

Edit: Alright all caught up now. I'm not going to get my unrealistic dream situation of Subaru constantly getting into near-death scrapes after basically stumbling his way to success at the loot house, and only actually dying at the end of the first season and going alllll the way back to the apple cart, because goddamn I'd be intrigued to see how he'd try to change things from there or even mentally handle that. I think that's one time loop aspect that hasn't been explored, having a set condition to loop such as death but not an enforced time frame, so you could loop a day or a year, but you'd always go back to the same starting point. Steins;Gate had the biggest loop I can recall and that was only a week or two. I suppose that one girl in UQ Holder can do lengthy loops if she wants to too, she's certainly the posterchild for not being traumatized by this kind of death looping.

I hope we find out later what causes him to get a new "bonfire" or reset/save point. I suppose technically it could just be as simple as a set day of the week, if he gets a new "save" every Sunday and happened to arrive and die a lot on a Saturday, it'd line up with what we've seen so far. I hadn't really keyed in on "Someone in the mansion did it" but that makes a lot of sense, and as my avatar suggests I'm down for a whodunnit murder mystery, though if that's the plan they should really have more potential suspects.

I totally thought Reinhart was going to be secretly evil, but it turns out nope, just Neutral Good. I enjoyed seeing him come in and just be unstoppable after Bowel Girl (digging her gimmick btw) kept rampaging through everyone. We're still missing a lot of the backstory on the setting, but I don't mind that because it puts us in the protagonist's shoes, lets find out the major worldbuilding stuff bit by bit as we go for a change. I also don't mind Subaru's humble aspirations and lack of general time loop abuse, I think the obvious endgame is for him to have overcome the psychological trauma of resetting and become Bill Murray from the end of Groundhog Day just making perfect results all the time, I'm looking forward to his equivalents to punching the insurance salesman and driving a groundhog into a quarry. I'm also fully expecting him to get into a situation where he's captured and in very bad circumstances but his captors don't want to kill him, so he's forced to kill himself. Given the graphic gore in the manga images linked it seems like that's coming, and suicide goes hand in hand with death loops.

Overall a better show than I expected, looking forward to more. Apologies for the big post, time stuff always get me ranting.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 3, 2016

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Another webisode. Are these being subbed somewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneXi5rI8jU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

darkgray posted:

Another webisode. Are these being subbed somewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneXi5rI8jU

Thanks, please keep posting these.
It seems like Kadakowa is removing the old episodes after a while (1 and 2 are down now, 3 is still active and linked from the official website).

Tamba fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 3, 2016

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

HenryEx posted:

Not that this is the best show this season or anything but, uh.... are you trolling? You can't honestly be so obtuse as to misrepresent every single fact in your post unintentionally, can you?
Saying something sucks isn't a take. So I'm going to just take a wild stab at what upset you: how do you figure that main character dude did basically anything productive to resolve the plot of who murdered him?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Angry Grimace posted:

Saying something sucks isn't a take. So I'm going to just take a wild stab at what upset you: how do you figure that main character dude did basically anything productive to resolve the plot of who murdered him?

How about you say what you would have done so we can pick you apart instead?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ChronoReverse posted:

How about you say what you would have done so we can pick you apart instead?

1) Get a weapon.
2) Ignore the Elf girl.
3) Attempt to secure a better favor than getting a job as a butler at the place where you were previously murdered.
4) Investigate the owner of the mansion.
5) Investigate the oni girls.
6) Find a way to have other people with you at the time at which you believe you will be murdered.
7) Drink enough coffee to not fall asleep, source your own so you don't get poisoned.
8) Tell someone about your magic powers.
9) Attempt to locate that absurdly strong dude who killed the assassin and tell him someone's trying to kill you.

Like there's a million things he could have done and he has days to think them up and he died last time, so I would think he would be properly motivated.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
1) Get a weapon.
None available. You now have a rock or stick because you have no money.

2) Ignore the Elf girl.
Sure.

3) Attempt to secure a better favor than getting a job as a butler at the place where you were previously murdered.
You are now on a different path and are murdered in your sleep again without knowing why.

4) Investigate the owner of the mansion.
You find out nothing because you have no contacts and you can't read the local writing.

5) Investigate the oni girls.
You are kicked out of the mansion because you have your favor and no reason to stick around.

6) Find a way to have other people with you at the time at which you believe you will be murdered.
All of you are murdered together just like in some of the earlier loops. Except you're alone because you're ignoring Emilia and nobody else has a reason to be in your room with you.

7) Drink enough coffee to not fall asleep, source your own so you don't get poisoned.
What's coffee? Turns out you were poisoned before that too so you stayed awake and die anyway.

The first smart thing to do. You still die in your sleep since only the Emilia would believe you and you're ignoring her so nobody listens.

9) Attempt to locate that absurdly strong dude who killed the assassin and tell him someone's trying to kill you.
This one is a good idea too. Let's assume he believes you. He still can't stand around guarding you though so you die in your sleep again

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

ChronoReverse posted:

The first smart thing to do. You still die in your sleep since only the Emilia would believe you and you're ignoring her so nobody listens.

Again, is that really a smart thing to do when you know you have an enemy extant, and moreover one who is able to get at you in the core of your only friend's domain? He doesn't even have an acquaintance with the appa seller in this timeline, just Emilia, Felt andReinhard. Anyone to whom Emilia is connected is probably connected to Clown + Rem + Ram as well, and it's clear that Roswaal can bid more for the information than Subaru can to protect it.

You also don't know what powers other people have, you don't know what the range is of other possible time-breaching abilities.

I'd be holding "I go back in time when someone kills me" as close to my chest as I could, at the moment.

My "If I were Subaru" idea would be to find Reinhard and gather some information about what's going on with Felt, and perhaps give Emilia a rain-check for a cycle to see if that led to a better life-expectancy, but that's just me.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Angry Grimace posted:

This is a terrible idea on account of someone potentially having the ability to stop it.
or, the bad guy knows to kill you in ways you never see coming so you can't react to it next time.
or, being forced to stay alive forever in some sort of powerless state because the bad guys know not to kill you.

It's way better that people think you're some sort of pre-cog or that you're exceptionally lucky. That's just basic opsec.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

Again, is that really a smart thing to do when you know you have an enemy extant, and moreover one who is able to get at you in the core of your only friend's domain? He doesn't even have an acquaintance with the appa seller in this timeline, just Emilia, Felt andReinhard. Anyone to whom Emilia is connected is probably connected to Clown + Rem + Ram as well, and it's clear that Roswaal can bid more for the information than Subaru can to protect it.

You also don't know what powers other people have, you don't know what the range is of other possible time-breaching abilities.

I'd be holding "I go back in time when someone kills me" as close to my chest as I could, at the moment.

My "If I were Subaru" idea would be to find Reinhard and gather some information about what's going on with Felt, and perhaps give Emilia a rain-check for a cycle to see if that led to a better life-expectancy, but that's just me.

Belgian Waffle posted:

This is a terrible idea on account of someone potentially having the ability to stop it.
or, the bad guy knows to kill you in ways you never see coming so you can't react to it next time.
or, being forced to stay alive forever in some sort of powerless state because the bad guys know not to kill you.

It's way better that people think you're some sort of pre-cog or that you're exceptionally lucky. That's just basic opsec.

I think getting Emilia's protection or help is likely better than not given that she (and everyone else) assumes you have zero enemies and isn't actively doing anything to protect you at the moment. While I understand the argument about the powers possibly being negated by someone, I think the issue is that if I were in his situation, I would be willing to risk it to collect more information on the power primarily because knowing nothing about it means you have no idea what its conditions are and whether you will lose its protection (e.g. you only have 9 lives or something).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, are we really talking about the best course of action when faced with a groundhog day phenomenon occurring in an alternate magical reality?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

trucutru posted:

Wait, are we really talking about the best course of action when faced with a groundhog day phenomenon occurring in an alternate magical reality?

Yes, although the strategy is a lot different in a world where whether you die or not doesn't actually matter and you will still loop.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

ChronoReverse posted:

All of you are murdered together just like in some of the earlier loops. Except you're alone because you're ignoring Emilia and nobody else has a reason to be in your room with you.

Edgy, but hasn't it implied that this is exactly what he should do with Betty?

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

He really just needs an inner circle of people he can trust with the knowledge that he loops on death. Reinhard would be my #1 guy to convince, he's in a whole different power league from anyone else shown, though perhaps the clown mage is in that same tier, so being able to get him to come around just on your word that bad poo poo's gonna go down would be helpful. Surely Clown lord knows how to get a hold of him, if you have to use your one request on that instead of becoming a butler do it. In this case Emilia wouldn't be that useful since Puck's napping at night.

I'm assuming that over time some of the characters, thief girl and Emilia at least, will be convinced of his power. I mean it's outlandish and tough to believe, but all he really has to do is have his equivalent of the diner scene from groundhog day where he just maps out everything that's about to happen, maybe spreading his predictions over a few days. He doesn't even necessarily have to reveal his true power, he could just claim to be able to predict the future, though I expect he'll try to be honest about it. If he wants to really get into Emilia's good graces, becoming her sworn ally and making it known that she has someone who can predict the future, while not fully going public with "Hi I'm Subaru and I can't die," seems like a good approach. A potential ruler having Nostradamus at her side is a big plus.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Jackard posted:

Edgy, but hasn't it implied that this is exactly what he should do with Betty?
It actually is and I do think she's relatively trustworthy (plus she can move her dimensional door to somewhere Subaru can access if they're allies). When I'm not being snarky at a certain someone it's something worth discussing.

As Kytrarewn pointed out, it's something you have be careful with. There's no guarantee your power is absolute and won't run out. You also don't know who your friends are.

In any fight, holding your trump card secret until it's necessary is important. If an enemy figured out Subaru's power, it would be trivial to disarm him (literally) while making sure he doesn't die for instance.

With that said, having extra minds working to utilize such a powerful ability is so beneficial that it's worth finding out who's trustworthy enough to give the information to in my opinion.

The biggest problem I see so far is that unlike Groundhog Day, Subaru's loops don't seem to play out identically even if he behaves mostly the same. Outside of Emilia and maybe thief girl, I don't see anyone listening to him unless this was some power that has occurred in the past.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 4, 2016

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I see the loop differences as a butterfly effect type thing. As soon as he wakes up and freaks out over having looped, asks if they know him, he's changed things and things can't go exactly the same way, even if he makes the same big decisions like what to ask for.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

NowonSA posted:

I see the loop differences as a butterfly effect type thing. As soon as he wakes up and freaks out over having looped, asks if they know him, he's changed things and things can't go exactly the same way, even if he makes the same big decisions like what to ask for.
And this is pretty much implied, though a few goons seem to be on the level of the protagonist as far as thinking-it-through goes. His first revival in this arc he flipped the gently caress out in front of the maids, thus changing the flow of time.
There's only seven characters in this arc, just reacting differently to one character might radically alter the rest of the story.

This episode also implies that everyone in the mansion is some kind of horror, even Emelia is mixed up with the white witch or whatever.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Thor-Stryker posted:

even Emelia is mixed up with the white witch or whatever.

Did I miss something? When was that mentioned?

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

At the end of the first episode, Subaru goes to confront her on the street calling her "Satella" and she responds angrily "don't call me by the name of the Jealous Witch".

Also this

Kytrarewn posted:

Also, clearly there's something to the Emilia/Satella thing, which came back with the "It'd cause all sorts of problems for the villagers, too" from this last episode. They specifically made comment in an earlier episode about a "White-haired elf sorceress who uses spirits? Scary!" before blowing it off as "just coincidence".

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah that's the thing I'm most confused by/curious about.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
I think this loop is just an excuse to grind his skills. Once he's gone through a couple times he'll be a competent butler and be able to read+write. Whatever is killing him will just be solved as a byproduct.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
Satella is the name of some evil witch everyone knows and when asked her name by someone she just met she gave it as an obviously false name. Subaru didn't have the background knowledge to get it but Puck did say it was in bad taste.

It'd be like saying your name was Adolf Hitler when asked by someone you just met that day.

Desuwa fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 4, 2016

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Desuwa posted:

Satella is the name of some evil witch everyone knows and when asked her name by someone she just met she gave it as an obviously false name. Subaru didn't have the background knowledge to get it but Puck did say it was in bad taste.

It'd be like saying your name was Adolf Hitler when asked by someone you just met that day.

No, he said "she" had bad taste. As in, she just told her real super-secret name to some homeless guy right off the street. There's no way Satella isn't her real name judging from that scene.

I actually like that Subaru didn't try to figure out how he died--he obviously doesn't have a lot going on upstairs, he's just a dumbass with tons of pluck. His plan being "This time, I'll STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT" is very much in-character.

That being said, come onnnnnn dog, you gotta start trying a little harder. This is like the sixth time.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Vengarr posted:

No, he said "she" had bad taste. As in, she just told her real super-secret name to some homeless guy right off the street. There's no way Satella isn't her real name judging from that scene.

I actually like that Subaru didn't try to figure out how he died--he obviously doesn't have a lot going on upstairs, he's just a dumbass with tons of pluck. His plan being "This time, I'll STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT" is very much in-character.

That being said, come onnnnnn dog, you gotta start trying a little harder. This is like the sixth time.

Huh, his best guess is that he died during his sleep, probably because someone visited him and killed him in his sleep (it doesn't occur to him reasonably so, that he may have died via poison or drowning in his own vomit), so by following all of the events as best as he can to prevent butterflies from quantum annihilating that possible timeline he waits to ambush/confront whoever decides to send him to meet the reaper.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
There is zero clues as to what happened and zero clues as to who did it, because it happens in his FUTURE. He basically did the only smart thing available to him to find out what was going on.Trying to closely retrace his steps and at least being conscious for what happens so that he has ANY lead on which to go to prevent the loop. I'm puzzled how people keep coming and saying "i would've done so much better obviously".

If i tell you that something will happen to you in a week and possibly later if you avoid it the first time, but you don't know what or by who, and tell you to stop it... what masterplan do you have? Bonus points if you're put into a foreign country with no money or housing and exactly one person that you (barely) know around.

HenryEx fucked around with this message at 13:25 on May 5, 2016

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Haven't quite caught up, but dang this is a good series. Subaru is a bit of a dumbass, but his earnestness is part of his charm.

He's definitely not going to be able to solve this one nearly as easily ('easily') as he did the last one, though. He's got a hell of a lot to learn about what's going on before he can start to solve the actual problem.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

HenryEx posted:

There is zero clues as to what happened and zero clues as to who did it, because it happens in his FUTURE. He basically did the only smart thing available to him to find out what was going on.Trying to closely retrace his steps and at least being conscious for what happens so that he has ANY lead on which to go to prevent the loop. I'm puzzled how people keep coming and saying "i would've done so much better obviously".

I think it's more about the fact that he died and then spent the subsequent re-week hitting on maid waifus and getting the proper flags for his elf waifu rather than figuring out who killed him.
Plus like an idiot, he asked for the butler position AGAIN, instead of something slightly more useful like safe harbour/house guest for a few weeks instead of indentured servant. Even though we(viewers) know the head of house felt it was fishy for him to want to be a servant, it probably would have made him look less suspicious overall if he asked for something befitting of a reward.

Then at the end he's all excited because his brilliant plan to live was to attempt to stay awake for the night.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Well yeah. As he's gone to great lengths with his inner monologue to explain to the viewer, he tried as best he could to exactly retrace his steps to make sure the conditions end up the same. The only person in the household he had met before the loop point was Tiny Witch.

Since basically all his relationships were still uninitialized, the tiniest change can lead to completely different results, ending him up in an entirely different situation where the loop gets triggered in a way he can't anticipate. You gotta try to replicate the previous situation in that case and try to get at least the barest of clues what went wrong, before you can actually work on prevention. The whole "tiniest change" actually ended up happening, since his major freakout when waking up made enough of an impression on the maids to color their interactions with him.

Plus, the thing is that he can't really ignore his "normal life". He still has to live every day like it is his only shot. If you succeed in avoiding death but make zero process in social capital (which is what keeps him alive in other ways here), you ironically don't get to try again. This is probably why he asked for Butler again, aside from the retracing part, because it has the most potential for him to "grow in" to this world.

Mind you, i'm not arguing that he could've approached some smaller details of the plan with more cunning, but the overall idea is sound, and it's been established firmly enough that he's the kind to wear his heart on his sleeve, not the usual Xanatos LN wannabe mastermind protagonist.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Feels weird to spend so many words "defending" this show when the last episode was so boring and disappointing to me. I don't care for the two maids at all, or really any of the mansion denizens.

The only thing that keeps me coming back after the first 3 episode arc are the episode endings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

im liking the character interactions and such but they probably didn't need two full episodes of settling into the mansion

• Locked thread