Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
"Am I going back in time when I die? Let me throw myself off this cliff to check."

Would be rather embarrassing final words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Thor-Stryker posted:

even Emelia is mixed up with the white witch or whatever.

Did I miss something? When was that mentioned?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Kytrarewn posted:

ReZero: shot a cannonball

Swung a morning star, actually. You can see the handle in one shot.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I'm glad I read your post before doing so, though it is unfortunate that your warning isn't on the same page as his link.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Specificity. Which Vanilla Mint Ice thankfully provided.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Dzhay posted:

I think the implication might have been that Roswaal was part of that invading army. Presumably his dickery extends as far as raiding villages for... whatever they were after, but not all the way to murdering defenceless(ish) children.

I thought the whole "scent of the witch" thing, along with Rem's reaction to it, implies that a Witch Cult kidnapped them and Roswell later rescued them.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
It's the village's second sharpest sword.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Tamba posted:

Was that thing right before the credits Puck? Because he was listed in the voice acting credits

Almost certainly. The daughter line and ice power are a pretty solid indication.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

NowonSA posted:

I like that the only thing holding Puck back from being insanely powerful (and possibly killing in a berserk state) is his bond with Emilia. I mean, based on the stuff we're seeing him pull after Emilia dies (long-lasting hyper frozen area, freezing cold weather, giant form, long distance head slicing) he should've been able to take out gut-fetish lady easily.

Well we have seen Emilia die before without Puck seemingly going berserk. While it could be different when she dies at night or that it simply takes some time for Puck to go full nuclear winter, I'm guessing the cultists did more than simply kill Emilia.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
When was the mist whale brought up? I definitely need context for that ending.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Annointed posted:

It's not like their possessions would disappear too, people would start to wonder why entire caravans are left about with their cargo intact and no merchants.

Or apparently not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

CrashScreen posted:

Yeah. It seems like everyone just fills in the blanks.

Rem's room specifically changed to being unoccupied. That's more like reality itself warps.

• Locked thread