Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
Shiro Sagisu owns and those tiny forearms/hands really creep me out, especially how they're almost always grasping at air. I'm looking forward to it just as much as 2014s because more Godzilla is always better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
:getin:

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

The second season of Pacific Rim: The Black dropped today. Seemed to come out of nowhere but there it is.

Couple episodes in and it definitely kept the energy of the last S1 episode, getting weirder by the moment. Hope it can keep it up because I thought S2E2 was the best in the series so far.

edit: through E4, weirder and better than expected by a fair bit

Jymmybob fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Apr 26, 2022

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Jymmybob posted:

Couple episodes in and it definitely kept the energy of the last S1 episode, getting weirder by the moment. Hope it can keep it up because I thought S2E2 was the best in the series so far.

edit: through E4, weirder and better than expected by a fair bit

watched it all and it peaked early by teasing things happening but was a completely generic wet fart of an ending that developed exactly 0 of the interesting parts. Didn't mind watching but it's :geno::The Show

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Reminded me to look it up again but I hadn't heard all these strung together like this. Excellent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGCz5hXnGV4