Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
I’ve seen the Showa Godzilla films so many times I’ve lost count, so I’m going on a quest to re-watch all of the Heisei and Millenium Godzilla films. I mostly HATED the Millenium films the first time around so very curious to see what I think with the benefit of hindsight. Godzilla ‘85 and Biollante tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I just find most of the Millennium movies to be kinda dull. GMK and Against Mecha are good though.

For me I just find that they look SO BAD lol but maybe I’ll have a change of heart this time around.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Stegosnaurlax posted:

'85 or return of godzilla?

Good call, it was actually Return of!

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

site posted:

thank you for your service :911: