Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Luvcow posted:

little know fact: if an intruder stays in a house for 7 consecutive days without being noticed they are now legally the owners of the house and may evict anyone else living there

actually the current occupants are evicted one by one, so the key is to have a big family or lots of housemates so you have time to recapture the command post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

a car screeched to a halt outside my house, and a guy got out of it, pulled a dead body out of the trunk, and sauntered into my house. i asked him what the hell he was doing and he said the body was his grandmother and he was going to bury her in the back yard. i called the police and explained what happened, and they charged him with braking and interring

google THIS

I engage the intruder in mortal combat, eventually vanquishing him and chopping off his head, but then his ski mask explodes and I see my face underneath it and I realize that I was the intruder all along, and also I am dead because I cut my own head off

• Locked thread