Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

crash bandicoot 3 has relics which you have to time trial for. plus developer times which are really hard to beat

this just reminded me that some of the developer phantoms in MK8 time attack are not loving around at all. thats also a very good game, and fun to get perfect scores in the GP in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i foolishly tried to get the crash 3 plat relics and could only manage like 10 or 15

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i liked unlocking stuff in re4: mercenaries based on score

re6: mercs did the same thing for a bit but there's way too many characters/levels for rewards so you run out of unlockables fast

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh yeah, I forgot about RE4: mercenaries. That was awesome

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i got two separate Super Salvadores with one blade charge as krauser one time at the very end of this massive combo and it was one of the most ownage things i've ever experienced in a game

i dont think i ever beat that score either and the score made it own even harder

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they should make a game that is just RE6 mercs but good

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

burnout 3 crash mode passing the controller with friends was the most fun score attack game i ever played. im sure there are optimal ways to play each of those stages but you could get surprising results using different cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Crazy Taxi.

• Locked thread