Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Lord_Magmar posted:

The weirdest thing about Playstation All Stars Battle Royale's roster is that it didn't have Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. A mistake Smash Bros has now also made.

According to SuperBot they tried, but Activision wasn't interested. This was several years before both of those franchises would have their resurgence so Activision was just kind of sitting on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

And they still are sitting on them. Put Crash into Killer Instinct

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
what you don't want to play the $30 crash bandicoot moba???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Your post made me finally look up what the hell kind of game Crash Team Rumble actually was because I assumed it was a janky arena 3d fighter like all the garbage licensed games from the 2000s. After watching a few minutes of it that looks like unbelievable garbage and thats coming from someone who played and enjoyed the hell out of Bleeding Edge.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yes actually, I just need a good time to get it, preferably with Nina available.

I played the Crash Bandicoot Mobile Endless Runner, I am the mark for Crash Bandicoot it is me.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Apr 16, 2024

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The other day a friend was trying to sell me on how cool Crash Team Rumble looked but he didn't seem to know what genre it was and also thought it wasn't out yet. Which I also didn't know until looking it up just now and seeing it is apparently on its 3rd season??

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Toys For Bob went solo last month (I think) and just said "gently caress it, all the seasons are active now you can get what you want as long as the game is up" before leaving the Microsoft/Actiblizz black hole

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Toys For Bob went solo last month (I think) and just said "gently caress it, all the seasons are active now you can get what you want as long as the game is up" before leaving the Microsoft/Actiblizz black hole

They went solo but also are developing a game for Microsoft so its complicated.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

glad that microsoft are giving them this chance to finally make The Horde HD

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

drat, I was looking at EVO japan tickets a month ago and was like yeah I got plenty of time to buy them. looking at the tickets today, sold out. drat. anyone know if there's any channel or way to still get the tickets at a markup or something? like from some scalpers?

edit: not looking to compete, just wanna go there as a spectator

hey mom its 420 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 17, 2024

Sick! Thats DOPE
Aug 1, 2008

Oh sick man thats sick

kirbysuperstar posted:

id play it

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I finished watching Battle of BC awhile ago, has there been another offline event? Will there be another season of street fighter league soon? I need my medicINE IM SICK

Pockyless
Jun 6, 2004
With flaming Canadians and such :(
evo japan is the 27th-29th

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Pockyless posted:

evo japan is the 27th-29th

Yeah I just wanted something to take the edge off, you know how it is.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

this is unlocking some very powerful nostalgic memories about The Horde that I didn't know I had

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

the horde kicks rear end

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why is Lucilius so sick? What a great character, and one who could really only exist in GBVS.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

chumbler posted:

Why is Lucilius so sick? What a great character, and one who could really only exist in GBVS.

He's such a pain in the rear end to fight, I only just broke my 0% win rate curse against him a week ago. He kinda feels like Zeta where all your effort is in breaking through your enemy's defenses but once you crack through you can do some nutty poo poo.

Also he gets insane god normals in comparison to her.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Feels bad to not have any time to play other than one or two sessions a week so all my knowledge just evaporates over the week and I have zero/negative progress.

I feel like I'm going to be completely hard-stuck A5 until I can free up more time. I'm just gonna work on story mode until then I guess.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1781584825025216784

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/DragonifyDev/status/1780736653562179955?t=3nmABMRw2wANMtTmNIo4Ew&s=19

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i really hope all these character mods get bundled together somehow so that a tournament or two could get run with them. they're really neat but without some semicanonical version it's tough to gently caress around with other people with them

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I do think there's a couple common compilations already.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

flatluigi posted:

i really hope all these character mods get bundled together somehow so that a tournament or two could get run with them. they're really neat but without some semicanonical version it's tough to gently caress around with other people with them

there are weekly tournaments run on "havengers", and he keeps a compilation he uses uploaded on nexusmods
...even though i hate his replaced music choices for a ton of chars over mine... seriously, why the dogwater sf4 cammy theme over a godlike cover of her xvsf one)
it also comes with a bunch of replaced stages which i think are pretty grody too but i know a lot of folks just like havin new variety

https://www.nexusmods.com/ultimatemarvelvscapcom3/mods/286

basically any chars that are omitted are ultra half baked garbage (and a bunch are already half baked, includin' my stuff) or not released yet

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/tabs_mvc/status/1781895022557688077?t=zOOEAKzjHHFMqKYBQrGfUw&s=19

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Fereydun posted:

there are weekly tournaments run on "havengers", and he keeps a compilation he uses uploaded on nexusmods
...even though i hate his replaced music choices for a ton of chars over mine... seriously, why the dogwater sf4 cammy theme over a godlike cover of her xvsf one)
it also comes with a bunch of replaced stages which i think are pretty grody too but i know a lot of folks just like havin new variety

https://www.nexusmods.com/ultimatemarvelvscapcom3/mods/286

basically any chars that are omitted are ultra half baked garbage (and a bunch are already half baked, includin' my stuff) or not released yet

Omg yesssss I've been holding off because I wasn't sure how to set up a "standard"!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Fereydun posted:

Wait what mods did you do? you shouldn't down your own working considering you're just starting off

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWu8nA45ko

Character looks cool but I can't help but feel like the hitstop sounds could use a bit more oomph, all her hits sound kinda wimpy.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Wait what mods did you do? you shouldn't down your own working considering you're just starting off

You literally posted his work in your last post.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

A Cup of Ramen posted:

You literally posted his work in your last post.

They're tabs?..

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

They're tabs?..

They tabbing.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

They're tabs?..

Im tabs

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

They tabbing.

I AM SPARTACUS TABS

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

They're tabs?..

Just because it's probably hard to tell who's making a joke and who isn't...

Yes, I'mFereydun is Tabs

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

im tabs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

hes tabs

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
he is not im tabs

HerniaFlange fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Apr 23, 2024

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I'm a can of Tab

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
wow this thread is just like my browser because it's full of tabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010
Gonna take an alt approach and tab outta this mess.