Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm torn between trying to accept this show as likely being about socializing this girl so she can better make friends and wanting to see how much further her yandere quirks can go.

I can't quite decide if Hideki is just genuinely being nice to a troubled individual in the hopes of seeing her improve or if he tolerates the creepier aspects of her personality that just made themselves manifest in real life because "A hot girl is into me... Yes!" because of low self esteem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
New episode, sadly I suspect the yandere vibes probably recede from here.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm fine with the wand, I just wish they better her look from that picture.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Why does Pink hair suddenly like Rusian? Assuming she's the new character.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

This ep was really cute, I also like how they changed up the "walk in on the girl half naked" shtick by doubling up on it.

And Ako's mom's reactions when Nishimura/Rusian shows up were priceless.

Their interaction seemed strange, was it basically "Oh thank god her online boyfriend is real, I hope she marry's him quickly!"?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Pavlov posted:

Unless she's bullshitting, she also has a fundamental inability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

I'm pretty sure she's aware that she can't open a dialogue box interaction window when talking to people. However she also can't stop herself from playing up that angle because she thinks that's the only way of getting people to like her and get their attention.

I used to do something similar with my group of friends, so these sorts of shows always hit a little close to home.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

NotALizardman posted:

Ako seeing Rusian naked and having to be dragged away was good.

"It was just getting to the good part!" :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Kytrarewn posted:

Eh, more like PL than Goonswarm, honestly.

For one thing, they were competent at their game.

He meant either the guild that agreed to help because it was fun or the Neko Princess Guard. Either of them could kinda quality as "Goons" for different reasons. I'm leaning towards the former.

• Locked thread