Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
This ep was really cute, I also like how they changed up the "walk in on the girl half naked" shtick by doubling up on it.

And Ako's mom's reactions when Nishimura/Rusian shows up were priceless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Raenir Salazar posted:

Their interaction seemed strange, was it basically "Oh thank god her online boyfriend is real, I hope she marry's him quickly!"?

Nah, more like "I'll be away for a good while so you two kids take your time and enjoy yourselves. ;)"

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Kytrarewn posted:

This episode brought out repressed emotions in me.

On the one hand, as a former evegoon, I am inclined to be in favor of scammers, as long as they're funny.
On the other, I got my WoW account hacked while applying to a raiding guild many years ago, completely loving me over.

Goons would absolutely help you out, even if you're a bad person and a terrible poster. I've been helped out multiple times in various MMOs, and there's no way you're worse at either than I am.

Still... loving with pubbies sweetens the whole deal (I'm not sure that there's a recent game that functions the way that LA seems to, with no bind-on-pickup or bind-on-equip gear and largely small-dungeon grinding for experience to a seemingly unlimited level cap. I get the impression from this episode that it's supposed to be like a modern reboot of Ultima Online?)

It's Ragnarok Online, I can tell because I played that terrible game for ages. But yeah, no bound items, dungeon crawling with no instances, insane super rare items with 0.0003% drop rates, actualy even lower drop rates for some things... Urgh, bad memories stay away... :gonk:

There was a level cap but you could reincarnate to become a super novice and then class up into super version of the basic classes and then finally to the super version of a advanced class, I had an Assassin-cross. :suicide:

• Locked thread