Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Ugh, could you all stop using this slur against my people

Also get out while you can protagonist dude, that chick is a solid wall of warning sirens. She's like an E/N thread in anime form. In fact I think I've read that E/N thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
^^^ I don't think the posters here are ready to accept me as one of them yet.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I'm getting the sense that this show is secretly designed to be a cautionary tale about the reluctance people have of seeking mental health treatment in contemporary japanese society.

I hope she gets her schizophrenia meds eventually.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

Their interaction seemed strange, was it basically "Oh thank god her online boyfriend is real, I hope she marry's him quickly!"?
She's tired of dealing with her child. She's looking to pass her off to the next schmuck.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Also mods please change my name to "Tim Desu-Machu"

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Unless she's bullshitting, she also has a fundamental inability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I think that red chair is my spirit animal.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

There isn't one already? Color me surprised.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

Rusian has some good friends. Would Goons even be that charitable in helping a hacked account if it also didn't involve loving with pubbies?

Having played MMOs with goons I'm pretty sure we would just laugh.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Nah goonswarm is only western games. Even goontang clan is only for english releases of asian games. The closest you'll find on a japan server is your occasional gaudy looking character speaking only in emojis and "i am gay".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

My experience with goontang is that they usually find some other guild(s) that takes themselves way to seriously, and start a blood feud until they pull out their hair from exasperation. The guy who gave me this avatar pretty much single handedly got the leader of an MMO's biggest guild to ragequit the game within 2 weeks of launch.

• Locked thread