Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Kytrarewn posted:

I can't decide whether or not I want this to go super-dark and scary.

Could someone explain the "Just like in that doujin!" joke from Ako in the most recent episode?

Ako going full yandere or something would not surprise me in this series even though it's probably not the case. She has the distaste for society of Tomoko from WataMote and the near disassociation from reality of Rika from Chuunibyou. She's still sorta endearing, but it's a bit too early if her lack of sense becomes too grating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

part of not being a normie is having good taste

Not just good taste that any plebe can have, but patrician taste developed through years of isolation and anime watching. :goonsay:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I just hope Rusian mans up in the real world and says he likes her outside of the game.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Pavlov posted:

I'm getting the sense that this show is secretly designed to be a cautionary tale about the reluctance people have of seeking mental health treatment in contemporary japanese society.

I hope she gets her schizophrenia meds eventually.

Please don't just throw around schizophrenia like that. It's rude to people who do have that disorder. :(

She has an anxiety disorder, at best.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I'd guess it was a fake login screen which meant that someone was able to change the url on the browser which meant that it was accessible and changeable and connected to the internet rather than having to go through a local server.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

what kind of MMO weirdo doesn't use two-factor

Or whatever this is. I'm not a computer person.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

NotALizardman posted:

Ako seeing Rusian naked and having to be dragged away was good.

They really like taking the typical romcom scenes and subverting them somewhat.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Rusian has some good friends. Would Goons even be that charitable in helping a hacked account if it also didn't involve loving with pubbies?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
An episode with all of the girls and no Nishimura/Rusian including a bath scene. Please prepare accordingly.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Triggerhappypilot posted:

This show really educates you on those obscure Japanese memes.

What Japanese memes did they show?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The fact that this game exists is both expected, yet boggles my mind. Particularly because Kirino from Oreimo is a playable character as well as one of the girls from RyoKyuBu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

paragon1 posted:

maybe the main characters should have tried not being worthless pubbie scum?

They seem like casuals (relatively speaking) so it's not like they'd be under the sights of a GoonSwarm like group. At best, ignored. At worst, collateral damage.

• Locked thread