Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Apparently Steelers-Patriots is a week 1 matchup.

GREAT AWESOME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Hey everyone I'm a big dumb moron and didn't double check that when you google "Steelers 2016 Schedule Leak" one of the first results is an article from last year so please ignore

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Metapod posted:

My team gets too many prime time games :qq:

I mean it can be a bit of a pain in the rear end if you want to watch/get rip-roaring drunk with friends and have to work early the next day

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Steelers get the Burfict-less Bengals week 2

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Blarfk posted:

Steelers get the Burfict-less Bengals week 2

But then again they play them in Cincinnati Week 15, so just in time for everyone to get nice and injured going into the playoffs.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

Well, I shouldn't brag because we won't be the only team waltzing into Heinz getting an easy win!

Do you really expect this to work against anyone who posts in the football funhouse with any regularity?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Oh AND ANOTHER THING

Steelers play Thanksgiving, Christmas (against the loving Ravens), and New Years Day. I'm sure there's people out there who are excited about that but dangit, I want to relax on my holidays!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

black on black is too common, Cards/Panthers/Ravens/Saints have all done it and I'm probably missing like 4 other teams

This drives me crazy, especially the Cardinals. The teams that are allowed to wear black are the Raiders, Steelers, and Saints. Everyone else stop trying to look cool :mad:

• Locked thread