Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Amy Sedaris and Anna Camp should have been in more episodes.

Best episodes: the Gretchen one and the one where Titus teaches Lillian all the knockoff showtunes.

Not as many big laughs as the first season. Still real enjoyable, but not uproarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Lampsacus posted:

I could ask this in general chat but trust you guys right now. If i was to finally watch 30 rock would it be ok to start with season 2? I feel most comedies seem to really get going there.

Pretty much. The joke pace is way slower in the first season, there's a lot less of Jane Krakowski's character and it took them awhile to figure out Alec Baldwin's character.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hughlander posted:

It's better. He's a plot seed from 30 Rock when he does the same to Tina Fey

:stare: It's the same actor. Holy poo poo.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

gregday posted:

I feel like "Run, Lillian!" Has been foreshadowing her running for office all season.

Lillian as Vermin Supreme would be a good plot.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

S2 was pretty incredible overall but Amy Sedaris' physical comedy was just mindblowing

because i haven't seen it posted despite multiple old requests...

Man, Amy Sedaris is just crushing it on this show and Bojack Horseman.

• Locked thread