Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Can you loving imagine the aneurysms and strokes people who read the first printing of Ulysses experienced when they were still huffing dickens and melville. Like so many rancid farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Hm, yes I've got an encyclopedic knowledge of all of the great works of western art, literature and culture over the last two thousand years and I can speak fluent English, Italian, German, French, Latin and Greek let me use all of those to make an unintelligible mess about farts and looking at naked statues and jerking off in a latrine which will be the apex of the written word for the next century.

I don't know poo poo about nothing but even I know that that's the point!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Trap sprung right

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Utz posted:

Nabokov wasn't a pedophile, ya fuckin' tard.

• Locked thread