Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

sweeperbravo posted:

Poop is really just the absence of not-poop.

That's not the same though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
"14/38 Today, I came home and saw on our fridge, "Please don't drink anymore, I really worry about your health" written by my 7-year-old daughter. I figured she wouldn't ever find out, so I opened the fridge. But I found another note on a can that said "So you're going to drink anyway?" FML"

From http://www.knowable.com/a/38-brave-people-share-their-best-fck-my-life-moments/p-2 AKA 38 things that didn't happen

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

NonzeroCircle posted:

"14/38 Today, I came home and saw on our fridge, "Please don't drink anymore, I really worry about your health" written by my 7-year-old daughter. I figured she wouldn't ever find out, so I opened the fridge. But I found another note on a can that said "So you're going to drink anyway?" FML"

From http://www.knowable.com/a/38-brave-people-share-their-best-fck-my-life-moments/p-2 AKA 38 things that didn't happen

Gaaahhh, this pisses me off. Even in his STDH he's still a selfish, boorish rear end in a top hat. He couldn't have seen the error of his ways because of a note from his kid.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I've always wondered...

quote:

Arguably, this Troper is probably the youngest of which who suffers from this Trope. This is practically the invisible label that's under the invisible Berserk Button of this 13-year old kid. He broke 33 pencils in his life, and had a good friend break two of those pencils because they were too hard. He even yelled at someone because that guy was the third person who asked if he could be punched for the third time, with a teacher only a mile ahead!

...did we ever figure out what this part means? Does it matter?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

walrusman posted:

I've always wondered...

...did we ever figure out what this part means? Does it matter?

I think it's:
At least three bullies were picking on this troper in full view of the teacher. They did so by sarcastically asking this troper whether or not they could punch him but punched him regardless of the answer

And no, it doesn't matter

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

hyperhazard posted:

To christen the new thread, have my very favorite stdh from NAR

And that man's name... was Thor!

I lost it at "I'm only 200 lbs!) Tbf though bronies victimizing women is completely believable! :v:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

"A child validated our immaturity! Ha! Ha!"

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

they just popped em in like ball bearings and now he's immediately associating things with a sense he never had. then we headed home the same day. must share, god bless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

RNG posted:

they just popped em in like ball bearings and now he's immediately associating things with a sense he never had. then we headed home the same day. must share, god bless

Yeah, I always heard that people who regain senses they'd lost for a long time spend the first few days like, "AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" until they get used to it.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
24 year old boy

cash crab posted:

Yeah, I always heard that people who regain senses they'd lost for a long time spend the first few days like, "AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" until they get used to it.

Yup, pretty much :v: I've had rellos who have been deaf, get a cochlear implant or whichever one it is I'm thinking of, and it's like "WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo :gonk:" for quite a while

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

24 year old boy

He'll be 300 months old this year!

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

No no I can actually believe that happened then the dickhead bragged on the internet about it.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

24 year old boy

Yup, pretty much :v: I've had rellos who have been deaf, get a cochlear implant or whichever one it is I'm thinking of, and it's like "WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo :gonk:" for quite a while

Reminds me of the guy who tried the glasses for the color blind and I think he cried over the color purple.

Found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbCsNS8nco But there are a lot of videos of people wearing these for the first time. Its adorable.

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

RNG posted:

My least favorite things in STDHes are overused ellipses.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Bonapartisan posted:

Reminds me of the guy who tried the glasses for the color blind and I think he cried over the color purple.

Found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbCsNS8nco But there are a lot of videos of people wearing these for the first time. Its adorable.

omg. this is just wonderful.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

"Meninist?" Whatever happened to "chauvinist?" I guess "masculist" could work too, at least it mirrors the word "feminist" properly, but I have to draw the line at "meninist."

I don't want this poo poo to happen

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bonapartisan posted:

:kimchi: AHHHHH.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sadly the glasses only work for 30ish% of colorblind people, last I saw.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bonapartisan posted:

Wow this lovely rehost straight up stole the video wholesale including the description, then slapped their own watermark on top of it. I guess the poo poo that didn't happen in this case was that that channel did not make the video! Here's the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcxwieuDH0

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Tunicate posted:

Sadly the glasses only work for 30ish% of colorblind people, last I saw.

:mad: Thanks for the update, Professor Killjoy.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Emotionless

quote:

This troper is definitely not an Emotionless Girl, but rather a Hot Blooded Genki Girl with a side ordering of ham. Still, a lot of my energy is directed into being aggressive or competitive or manry. This troper also goes into a quivering coma whenever she encounters puppies, kittens, mice, baby animals of any sort, cats, romantic things, and hedgehogs. However, this troper is not very fond of children at all, though her feelings towards them are of apathy rather than outright hate.

Masculinity

quote:

This troper is secure enough in his masculinity that he will unabashedly do this. However, having a soft spot for animals, he's not limited to the standard "cute things". Among the things gushed over: boa constrictors, corn snakes, iguanas, baby alligators, Egyptian fruit bats, pissed off great-horned owls, kestrels, turkey vultures, hyenas, baboons, Tasmanian devils, tapirs, and, in general, many many animals that no one would consider cute. It has gotten this troper some weird looks, I'll tell you.

Cute

quote:

This troper is quite fond of dogs and giggles whenever she plays with her own. She didn't even know she was doing it till her sister pointed it out. With other dogs, particularly large ones, she is wont to say "You're such a handsome man/pretty lady, aren't you? YESYOUARE! *giggle*" Partly because large dogs can't really be described as cute, and partly because she thinks the awkward stares people give her are hilarious.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

New thread so I'm reposting this because it's so good, and I'm kinda proud that I contributed something.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Nothing illustrates "egalitarianism" being actually lovely for women like prefacing your statement of it with a sexist nickname.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Libandano Urfam posted:

My least favorite things in STDHes are overused ellipses.

must share on your wallll

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

RNG posted:

Molyneux's Problem overcome by one weird trick doctors don't want you to know!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Khazar-khum posted:

Emotionless

I'm sure it's more like "I'm ham with a side order of ham and then ham for dessert. Also I'm a weeaboo."

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It's great that all lesbians can switch their lesbianism on and off whenever it's convenient for a guy

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Congratulations, you're a cheap whore :thumbsup:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

"needless to say"

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Can't forget this little piece of perfection:

I remember when that one hit Fandom_Wank. The mocking was glorious. I still on occasion wonder what that person is up to now, though it's probably being a Superwholock type on Tumblr.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Those letters to Penthouse have really taken a downturn.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I want to see the other story from this stallion

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ratjaculation posted:

I want to see the other story from this stallion

So I died and went to heaven, right? And then I met God, like, YHVH God with a capital G, and He was actually a She with Really Bang-rear end Titties, and She invited me to Her Bedroom with all her Xboxes and Playstations and other cool stuff and we played games and then I banged Her until She gave birth to a New Universe and now I'm a God too complete with Really Bang-rear end Titties and then this Sexy Hot-rear end Stud died and came to visit me and I invitied him to my Bedroom with all my Xboxes and Playstations and other cool stuff to play games and maybe bang Me a bit

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

"Meninist". I had to read that twice before I realized that it doesn't mean "subscribing to the theories of misogynist social philosopher Dr. Menin, whom I have never heard of". Maybe it's because it's capitalized for some reason. Also, I'm not terribly bright.

e: oh, or maybe she misspoke and meant to call him a Mennonite.

hogmartin has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Apr 16, 2016

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Bonapartisan posted:

Thanks for posting this. My husband and I might try to get his father a pair. :3:

Some NAR.

Making A Hug(e) Difference posted:

(I’m having a very bad day, having dealt with a series of unpleasant customers. I have a half-hearted smile on my face, when a six year old boy walks in. He stares at me for a second, then gives me a hug.)

Me: “Thanks, but where is your mommy?”

Boy: “She’ll be here soon.”

Me: “She might not want you hugging random strangers.”

(He shakes his head.)

Boy: “Mommy says retail people need more hugs. You looked like you needed one.”

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

NonzeroCircle posted:

Oh man I love this one:

"12/38 Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML"

I kinda want to believe this really did happen actually, because it would be a hell of a thing if this dude's dick is so weird that a goddamn doctor loses her poo poo over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Mister Adequate posted:

Oh man I love this one:

"12/38 Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML"

I kinda want to believe this really did happen actually, because it would be a hell of a thing if this dude's dick is so weird that a goddamn doctor loses her poo poo over it.

Either that, or it's pathetic.