Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I miss the autogenerated STDH retail stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

It's a good message

makes u think

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Hi I'm just calling from the lab; we've achieved absolute zero. This is 0K."

oh god

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

EKDS5k posted:

Every time I go to the post office (so like...every six months) there's a new display from the Canadian Mint with the latest coins commemorating whatever. You can buy them in a case for inflated values, or if you wait long enough one will turn up as change somewhere.

Best coin was the $1 000 000 coin they made in 2007. 100kg of 99.999% pure gold, legal tender. Why> "Because we can."

100kg of gold today is about 5,250,000 CAD. Would have been a pretty good investment.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
I followed Clients From Hell and For_Exposure.txt on Twitter for a few days because I stupidly thought it would be something like the Working in Corporate thread here on the forums, but it's 90% of this:

quote:

I am discussing my latest furry art commission with the client

Client: How about we work out the final details in my bedroom, and maybe there is some extra cash in it for you if you do stuff I like ;)

I am an asexual, so I have no concept of what the client just asked me

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Covering the camera is the dumbest loving thing to do. Hackers can listen to your microphone, see what's on your screen, track your position, intercept your network traffic and browse your files to steal them on your PC, your mobile devices and your cloud accounts. No hackers but the most basic of bitches would care what's in front of your camera.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Jurgan posted:

I couldn't resist:

Enders Game?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

I sometimes wonder what this girl is up to now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo

She's gotta be in her early 40s by now.

oh boy

https://www.facebook.com/IveyAngelo

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

The timeline doesn't quite add up.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Did Einstein even teach? I've never even heard of anyone calling themselves "Student of Einstein", which should be up there with "PayPal founder".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

3D Megadoodoo posted:

As I recall, Einstein murdered Hitler.

Yeah, and look how that turned out.

At least we got a rad title track from it.